View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-03-2009, 10:19 PM

Mac, 4 year old Patterdale Terrier needs home!

History: A loved, cherished Patterdale, but just couldn't settle with a baby in the house.

Salient points: Always been loved. Full History. Not for young children. Only Pet status. Good with dogs outside the house. Can be left short periods.

Advert: Mac is a compact little terrier with such a sweet smiling personality. Mac has had a great start in life where he has been really well cared for, loved, nicely disciplined and trained. Oh yes, life was great until baby arrived. Patterdales and similar terriers are usually best not to live with children under 6. There are exceptions, but they usually don't get 'small people'. Mac is used to being left, had 4x short walks a day and lived an active life with his young owners who were there for him.

Mac is neutered, vax'd and chipped. He is currently kennelled whilst awaiting his home and coping well, whilst being well respected. Mac is a sweet love and will meet his new family soon we are sure. There is nothing not to love about him.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Utterly divine...... hope he finds his forever home very soon xxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh I could eat him up he's lovely!
Fingers crossed he gets his new home soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Mac is still looking for his forever home! Here is a little update and some more photos from our forum:

Mac is smart; Mac is great; Mac is what is called a 'Nuttall' Patterdale which are small; thicker set and smooth coated. Lovely lad..

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Last Saturday's visit to the kennels held one big surprise for me ... not having met him before, I hadn't realised just how tiny Mac was! Beautiful jet black shining coat and just 101% terrier - here are the latest photos ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-05-2009, 10:04 AM
An update and some photos from Lynne who walked Mac yesterday:

“Mac what a super chap you are ... no enquiries - I can only blame myself for not singing your praises enough. Mac came out on his walk today. He had Cassie charging around keen to meet him and he didn't turn a hair. He actually looked at Cassie, as threatening as her energy seemed, with a "sorry they seem to be holding us back". They greeted each other really well and Mac was just perfect for Cassie. She settled in with him and they walked along taking the fresh air together”.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Well ... I met Mac again yesterday and her certainly opened my eyes! LOL! A pocket size poppet of terrier personality! And I believe he wins the "Mr Photogenic" competition! What I fail to understand is why he hasn't captured someones heart and is still in kennels. Hopefully his home is out there and they will be viewing these photos and falling for him soon ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Mac and I waited 2 hours for his visitors to arrive and it may have been this, but sadly when they arrived he wouldn't relate to them ... they were very philosophical about it and decided to look again maybe in a few weeks or at the local rescue centre.

Then Mac returned to the paddock and I couldn't believe my eyes - he is enjoying his 'playtime'

Black Jack Mac

Further too he insisted in keep going up to Ky's kennel and they both kept meeting and greeting then he circuited around again. "There's noubt so queer as terriers"!

Mac is still looking for a foster home or forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-07-2009, 10:03 PM
An update from Mac’s kennels:

Walking time has been curtailed by the thunder storms rolling through so far this week, but Mac is continuing to enjoy life and making new friends. He greeted Sammy75 like a long lost friend - no shyness in sight.

Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Awh! He is a stunner!
If only I didn't have Midge in the house, then he could come live with me!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >