Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 09:24 PM

Feeling stupid....

Just run the girls (dogs) round the block literaly as it started to pour down and I had soft pumps on and no jacket/coat on just a tshirt.....I know I know its almost winter anyhow as I turned to come home the rain started so I hurried as I approached the back gate I let the leads go to open the gate.
Sal and Tess pottered outside I wanted them to come in so I stood there in the rain and said "Right I'm counting too 3 then thats it I'm going in", and proceeded to count "3 .....2.....2& half..." (as they showed no inclination)...then I realised the chap from opposite was stood watching me I smiled said "Alright" called the girls who came and when I shut the gate I cracked up laughing at the look on his face.

Whats worse is he was the same chap who caught me talking to thin air (well I was talking to Oscar my cat) a couple of years ago but Oz was out of sight, so I think he thought I was talking to myself.
I swear since then everytime I do something "odd" he's about.
He was the one who saw me trying to work out the height of a tree with the broom, shouting up at an empty window which should have contained my Mom to see if that was the right place . Me jumping in puddles with Lewis (my nephew)singing at the tops of my voice "Singing in the rain" but Lou had stopped jumping and singin on seeing the chap I didn't
And he's the chapI jumped out on thinking it was Dave (my OH) at halloween, in full witches gear mind you that scared the life out of him.....
Not to mention when I saw him when I tried to rescue the hedgehog out of the drain....and shouted at him to pass me the dustbin lid....and he did then rushed off.

Thinking about it he may be stalking me.... or maybe he goes out thinking lets hunt the looney (ie me).
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh Kazz that made me laugh!!!! At least I'm not the only local dog nutter!!!!!!! Why oh why is it always the same person that catches you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I think you belong in ward 6 next to DK.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 09:31 PM
You know what your pressie will be, a striaght jacket..........lol

Fancy counting down, even i don't do that......
He probably stalks you to have a giggle at the next event!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 09:33 PM
He possibly does stalk me, mind you he never says anything but has been known to back away....I wonder if he realises I am just a total nutter...not one in training.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 09:33 PM
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

That made me laugh,so funny!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Well at least you put a smile on his face..........lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Well at least you put a smile on his face..........lol
Yes but its the speed he backs away now that has me worried.......... .........actually to be honest no it doesn't. He ran much quicker when I jumped out on him in the witches outfit.....shouting "Hubble bubble.... " he did run then........
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL Was you that scary? You should have timed him....... next yr film it so we can join the fun.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 07:17 AM
I bet he's totally in love with you - on the quiet, of course.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >