Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:03 PM

Managed to go for a short walk this afternoon

I'm so pleased I remembered my camera the park was covered in Celandine that looked so pretty in the sun.

Torbay

Peps came too but this is what it did to her!

k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:11 PM
That looks like a terrible walk(not) and Pepsi obviously traumatised from it (not) x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
That looks like a terrible walk(not) and Pepsi obviously traumatised from it (not) x
Lol, it was beautiful and Pepsi met a gorgeous Kelpie x Heeler only 6 months old, they loved each other
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:36 PM
So glad you are able to get out a little now and the area you live is quite stunning. Celandines are one of my favourite flowers - real sign of spring. I love little Pepsi and just want to pick her up and bring her here but I don't think there is much chance of that You exhausted her you wicked owner

Why don't you post in the pictures section as well as I think it will get more views there.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
So glad you are able to get out a little now and the area you live is quite stunning. Celandines are one of my favourite flowers - real sign of spring. I love little Pepsi and just want to pick her up and bring her here but I don't think there is much chance of that You exhausted her you wicked owner

Why don't you post in the pictures section as well as I think it will get more views there.
Because it didn't start out as a dog pic Then I wondered was it Rural? Didn't know where to put it so plumped for Non dog chat.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Lovely scenery and flowers and poor old Pepsi I must say it pleases me greatly to see a dog sleeping like this, it shows they have no worries and are completely secure