Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2012, 06:49 PM

Zooplus order tracking help please

I've received dispatch email & nowhere can I find the order tracking number. I've re-read the several emails I've had from them & all I can find is order No & customer No. They says order has been handed to the courier YOD. Anyone know who they are? Internet search comes up with nothing. All Zooplus website says is order has been sent. Getting very low on food, but I see their customer services are closed now till Monday, so I can't ring them.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks - I found them earlier in internet search for YOD, but their email does say YOD not Yodel. But in any case, can't find tracking No. anywhere. I paid by faster payment bank transfer last Saturday - they do seem very slow, but only just discovered everything is sent from Germany. Has anyone else not received a tracking No. or am I being blind?
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Looking at emails from my last orders, they don't put a tracking number in the "Your zooplus order" email but send a seperate email titled "zooplus: your order no [number here] has been dispatched!" which has the tracking number in it. I have an "Your zooplus order" email which was followed up the next day with the "your order no has been dispatched!" email, and then another order which was dispatched on the same day. Both were sent by Parcelforce.

If it's any help, here's the wording from one of them:
We are pleased to inform you that your order has been packed and sent on Mar 30, 2011.

Your goods will be delivered in 1 parcel by PF delivery services and their partners.

You can track the status of your order between 2-4 days after dispatch by visiting www.parcelforce.com for Parcelforce deliveries (domestic orders) and www.gls-group.eu for GLS deliveries (international customers), and enter the parcel number below in the parcel track field.

Your parcel number(s):
[number here]

If you have any questions regarding delivery or any problems with your order, please contact our customer service team by using the online contact form on our website or by telephone Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at 01234 430 366.

Click here to use the online contact form: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/contact/

We hope that your parcels arrive quickly and in good condition so that you can enjoy your new products with your pets as soon as possible.

If you have not received your parcels within 7 working days, please contact our customer service department.

Best wishes,

Your zooplus Team
Second one was similar:
Your order of 08.09.2011 is currently being processed in our warehouse.

Please note:

Your order consists of the following number of parcels: 1
You will receive a separate dispatch confirmation for each parcel.
If your order will be delivered in more than one parcel these may arrive on different days.

Parcel 1(of 1) has been packed and handed over to the courier Parcelforce .
The parcel number for this delivery is: [number here]

You can track your parcel with Parcelforce online from 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please enter the online tracking number here:
http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw

Find further information on your parcel content below.

We hope you’ll enjoy your products and look forward to seeing you again in our shop.

Yours sincerely

Your zooplus Service Team
Didn't realise it was September when I last ordered though so maybe things have changed
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks very much for that - seems I'm missing an email, but at least I understand now