Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobionekenobi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2013, 02:14 PM

Name and praise Yumove

Our older terrier had started to get really stiff joints and just feeling her age. I saw Yumove recommend on here as a joint supplement and thought i might as well give it a go. It's incredible. I really can't recommened it enough. In just a few days its given her a new lease of life. What's more, she will actually eat the tablets!!!! I thought i was going to have to hide them in cheese like i do the worming tablets but no, she gobbles them straight down like treats. Incredible.
I am so impressed that i might get the young and active version for our Doberman puppy just as a good supplement to give her for her developing joints.
Thanks again Dogsey. What would i do without you guys!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi Sarah it's good to hear a product worked for your elderly girl , I hope the improvement continues ...
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Dobionekenobi View Post
Our older terrier had started to get really stiff joints and just feeling her age. I saw Yumove recommend on here as a joint supplement and thought i might as well give it a go. It's incredible. I really can't recommened it enough. In just a few days its given her a new lease of life. What's more, she will actually eat the tablets!!!! I thought i was going to have to hide them in cheese like i do the worming tablets but no, she gobbles them straight down like treats. Incredible.
I am so impressed that i might get the young and active version for our Doberman puppy just as a good supplement to give her for her developing joints.
Thanks again Dogsey. What would i do without you guys!
I have been using it and recommending it for some time although at a recent seminar I attended the Physio Vet said that giving a chondro protective supplement was more likely to be of benefit in a developing dog than an elderly one.

He also said that the only studies which have proved the efficacy of supplements for arthritis etc are Fish Body Oils.

In any case anecdotal evidence should never be ignored.

Hope your dog continues to improve.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 03:28 PM
I asked my chiropractor which supplement she would recommend and she said Yumove without hesitation!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 03:56 PM
That is great news and its really nice to hear back from someone after a recommendation.

Fantastic that your little terrier is regaining her youth