Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 10:57 AM

Dogs and phones.

I read the start of another thread, and it reminded me of something that Honey and Diesel use to do, and I wondered if anyone else's dog has ever done it too?

Honey and Diesel use to stay at someone else's house throughout the day, and because of things I use to get there at different times to pick them up, but I would always phone the person looking after them before I did, and although I wasn't there they would say that as soon as I said hello on the phone that no matter where Honey and Diesel was they would run to whereever they were and would look at the phone or sit at their feet, but they wouldn't do this when other people rang, so I suppose that somehow they heard me talking and recongised my voice or something, but has anyone else's dogs ever done anything like this? And what do you think that it is?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Bruce reacts if I'm out and phone here to speak to Pat.
Also Elaineb has spoken to Bruce on the phone and he goes and looks at the drive..................... I think he thinks she is coming in
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Bless him