Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hot Dog
New Member!
Male 

22-04-2013, 08:48 PM

Dog walking in London

Hi
I am in the process of organising a dog walking club in and around the Wimbledon Common area.
The idea being, to walk our dogs in a group rather than solo and hopefully be beneficial to dog and owner alike.
I have a few routes mapped out and am starting this thread to see who would be interested, the meets would probably be mainly weekends to start.
Please reply if interested

Rob
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2013, 06:34 PM
I do wish I lived in London. What a lovely idea.

Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post
Hi
I am in the process of organising a dog walking club in and around the Wimbledon Common area.
The idea being, to walk our dogs in a group rather than solo and hopefully be beneficial to dog and owner alike.
I have a few routes mapped out and am starting this thread to see who would be interested, the meets would probably be mainly weekends to start.
Please reply if interested

Rob
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Just be careful when walking there as lots of dogs have gone missing believed stolen by dodgy people. Enjoy your walks though.