Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Awwwww bless, so, so sweet xxxxxxxxx Thanks for sharing xxxxx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2009, 07:56 PM
I want more snow it's beginning to rain here now.... She's absolutely adorable and growing into such a confident baby! You must be so proud of her
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Awwwww bless, so, so sweet xxxxxxxxx Thanks for sharing xxxxx
You're more than welcome, sorry it can only be on paper, coz you'd be well and truly smitten with my little Zena that's for sure! xxxxx

Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I want more snow it's beginning to rain here now.... She's absolutely adorable and growing into such a confident baby! You must be so proud of her
Thanks magpye That was just for starters yesterday afternoon,but this morning we had the real thick heavy stuff, and I captured more of my babies having fun! Yes, she's growing too darn confident for my liking! Lol! Georgie graced us with his presence in the lounge this evening, and laid down amongst all the toys next to Zena. He decides to chew on one of her big bones, and even though she had another one to chew on,no she wants his So I told her "no" and she obliged, but tried again, so I got down on the floor and put hers under her nose and let Georgie have his, and as soon as I walked away, she had put hers on TOP of his, and then sneaked his out from underneath! Lol! She is soooooo funny that dog! I swear this puppy is a reincarnation of my old Cassie, she's her down to a tee!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3