Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Border Collies for you then *cough*

Since when Patch? No one told Cassie she was supposed to be self training. Do you want to come up and tell her LOL
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Well im not sure if im either not materalistic or spoilt but there really is nothing i can think of that i want for xmas
There are a few bits i would like but hubby has told me no as they are kitchen equipment which shouldnt be presents
As long as the kids & dogs are healthy,happy & enjoy xmas thats all i really wish for

sarah
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by Gina&Jaz View Post
I'm hoping for a camera!
Actualy I'm hoping for a camera too, in fact it will be a camera 'cos I bought it in October but OH grabbed it when I got home and said "That'll be your Xmas pressie" So it's all wrapped up now and I have been practising my "Thank you darling that's exactly what I wanted" speech Knowing her I expect there'll be something else I don't know about 'tho
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Well I really only want to be home from the hospital with Charlie all sorted for Christmas.

I haven't bought a single present and won't have time to either. Cards Schmards, they'll be lucky!
OH wants leather motorcycle trousers so I've told him to buy them himself (he knows what he wants) and I'll treat myself when I have time.
Even Charlie knows it'll be money to get something after Christmas.
He'd love a Wii but I can't get one coz they are very scarce and also as I will be without wages whilst I am with him in hospital.
Hence why I shall not be eating much up there.

OH is getting a friend to come round and do the Christmas lights on the house (its a two man job) so they'll be on to welcome us home and if there's a turkey left in Morrisons it'll be ours! (Actually he'd be ok if he has to get our Christmas lunch bought). But the tree will be my job when I get home.

So Christmas for us is right back to what it originally should be, appreciating each other at home together, and that's just fine with me.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Well I really only want to be home from the hospital with Charlie all sorted for Christmas.

I haven't bought a single present and won't have time to either. Cards Schmards, they'll be lucky!
OH wants leather motorcycle trousers so I've told him to buy them himself (he knows what he wants) and I'll treat myself when I have time.
Even Charlie knows it'll be money to get something after Christmas.
He'd love a Wii but I can't get one coz they are very scarce and also as I will be without wages whilst I am with him in hospital.
Hence why I shall not be eating much up there.

OH is getting a friend to come round and do the Christmas lights on the house (its a two man job) so they'll be on to welcome us home and if there's a turkey left in Morrisons it'll be ours! (Actually he'd be ok if he has to get our Christmas lunch bought). But the tree will be my job when I get home.

So Christmas for us is right back to what it originally should be, appreciating each other at home together, and that's just fine with me.
Very well said and I hope Charlie's op and everything else goes well for you and you're both home to enjoy Christmas together.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:32 AM
We don't buy each other gifts at christmas, we're happy to watch our children opening theirs and see their happy faces!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by kirstya72 View Post
I will fall off my chair if there is anything other than a cd, book or pair of pj's under the tree for me
My OH has many wonderful qualities but present buying at Christmas is just not one of them Christmas is something that happens magically in our house, he usually asks me a couple of days before what the kids are having!!!

In saying that he puts up the tree and all the decorations (much better than me ), designs and makes our family Christmas card and cooks the dinner so I can't complain.

I do however have a long standing request for a pair of manohlos and a diamond tennis bracelet
That bit made me smile.......a few yrs ago , we where having dinner with friends, and one of them asked the same question........"what are you getting for xmas"?

I replied , a Boxer book, a Boxer calender, and a CD , my hubby got really indigent, and said,you`ve been looking , have`nt you... you must have to know what I have got you he got a little embarrassed when I pointed out, NO! that's what you get me every xmas

If I want something special I buy it myself, this yr I have had a new camera.

I would drop in shock if my hubby ever bought me a surprise
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 10:10 AM
My wish list would be , A white boxer or reverse brindle boxer ,Very boring i know but it something ive always wanted , But i know im never likely to get , other than that anything people ever buy me i know comes from the heart so its greatly appreciated ,I am treating myself though to a weekend away with some friends just after the new year so cant wait ,
@ Mel (elequence ) You are a very bold norty lady getting the hopes up not to mention blood presssure of all the dogsey males , Hope you get your laptop hun , have fun ,xxdk
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
My wish list would be , A white boxer or reverse brindle boxer ,Very boring i know but it something ive always wanted , But i know im never likely to get , other than that anything people ever buy me i know comes from the heart so its greatly appreciated ,I am treating myself though to a weekend away with some friends just after the new year so cant wait ,
@ Mel (elequence ) You are a very bold norty lady getting the hopes up not to mention blood presssure of all the dogsey males , Hope you get your laptop hun , have fun ,xxdk

Just a little point, which I am sure you know technically there is really no such thing as a Reverse Brindle, it is just an other name for an extremely dark brindle, they are either White, Red or Brindle

Just like the Black Boxer, you will see people advertising them as rare, when we know there is no such thing....if you look closely enough you will see the brindle stripe.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Just a little point, which I am sure you know technically there is really no such thing as a Reverse Brindle, it is just an other name for an extremely dark brindle, they are either White, Red or Brindle

Just like the Black Boxer, you will see people advertising them as rare, when we know there is no such thing....if you look closely enough you will see the brindle stripe.
Yes i know its just a made up name but i think it suits better than saying really dark brindle is all xxdk
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >