Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by may View Post
i have a confession to make, i'm not may (or minnie from the other forum) i'm a kid, becky, who borrowed her details and photos, my parents have spoken to the real may (or minnie as she is better known) and i sencirely apologise for any trouble caused, my account on here is being given by my parents to the real minnie although i doubt she'll want it now, incase she does its here for her to use and i will no-longer be using it.
minnie as far as i know is a sailing instructor or something like that, not a vet, although from what i know she does as has been said on here not realy like vets.
once again i opologise and will leave the forum immidiately
There's too many 'detectors' for trolls or otherwise on this forum
The Moo
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
well well well, this came as a bit of a shock, i can tell you! (Minnie here)
umm not really sure what to say, definitely keeping my profiles very basic in the future!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Dont forget admin can check ISP and know if you are posting from the same computer!!
The Moo
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:30 PM
this person who is or was 'me' is my niece so she is on the same computer anyhow not for any longer though, shes banned for life ps, shes the person in the photo back grounds if you were wondering
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Hmmmm....I'm not convinced. Unless the inability to use capital letters is hereditary, I would be prepared to bet that may/moo/minnie/whoever are one and the same.....posting styles are just too similar.
The Moo
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
Hmmmm....I'm not convinced. Unless the inability to use capital letters is hereditary, I would be prepared to bet that may/moo/minnie/whoever are one and the same.....posting styles are just too similar.
simple, the shift button on the key board is broken. i can get pictures if you want.
seriously, i'm looking foreward to having a nice chat to some of you and think that this looks a pretty good forum, not full of bitching like most.
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:39 PM
seemed to work ok for the brackets..
The Moo
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
seemed to work ok for the brackets..
copy and paste, bit tireing and i intend to get a knew key board soon but you get used to it
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by The Moo View Post
simple, the shift button on the key board is broken. i can get pictures if you want.
seriously, i'm looking foreward to having a nice chat to some of you and think that this looks a pretty good forum, not full of bitching like most.
What? BOTH shift keys broken? What are the chances.....?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 08:47 PM
On another forum, you call the Fell terrier "Da Moo" is that a coincidence, like with your new username? Oh sorry its not you is it!
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >