Our sister sites
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by may View Post
err not sure what the problem is here but lots of people seem to be doubting me
and thanks
It's just a lot of people come on here and say they're in training to become a vet. The last two were lying. I would have loved to become a vet, and I know how hard it is to get into a vet school, so when you say you're 'renewing (I presume you mean resitting) maths and science' but you say you're already in training.. well, that doesn't make any sense to me. You have to have brilliant grades to train to be a vet, and there isn't an A Level called 'science'. This is why I was doubting you. I hope you understand my concerns.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
It's just a lot of people come on here and say they're in training to become a vet. The last two were lying. I would have loved to become a vet, and I know how hard it is to get into a vet school, so when you say you're 'renewing (I presume you mean resitting) maths and science' but you say you're already in training.. well, that doesn't make any sense to me. You have to have brilliant grades to train to be a vet, and there isn't an A Level called 'science'. This is why I was doubting you. I hope you understand my concerns.
oh yes, when i say renewing i don't mean i'm resitting my A levels, just going through what i have done already, and i'm saying science in general ie biology,chem and physics coz i'm doing all,
admin, i'd appreciate it if we could have the off topic posts on here removed and get back to topic please,
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Well I too had my suspicions, Mse2ponder has confirmed them. I have had many many training vets work for me, and I cant recall one writing as you do, with "coz" and stuff, like text talk, as kids do on the phone etc.. Much of what you say doesnt ring true, Im sorry if I have offended you, and more so if I am wrong, but I think you have been telling us a few porkies!!
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:51 PM
i do apologise but you have been thinking wrong! its all of a sudden wrong to type coz now is it,Very stereotypical of you, to be honest i'm stunned that you would even question my occupation, i will be removing my account from the forum. i came here looking for fellow dog lovers and to hopefuly give and take useful advice but all i get is a load of poop regarding my job. i hope you're ashamed!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:54 PM
oh yes, when i say renewing i don't mean i'm resitting my A levels, just going through what i have done already, and i'm saying science in general ie biology,chem and physics coz i'm doing all,
admin, i'd appreciate it if we could have the off topic posts on here removed and get back to topic please,
Right.. just doesn't sound like the curriculum of any vet school I've heard of - especially the maths and physics bit.

Sorry admin - please feel free to remove this.. think the point has been proven.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:56 PM
the point of what exactly,
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:57 PM
i do apologise but you have been thinking wrong! its all of a sudden wrong to type coz now is it,Very stereotypical of you, to be honest i'm stunned that you would even question my occupation, i will be removing my account from the forum. i came here looking for fellow dog lovers and to hopefuly give and take useful advice but all i get is a load of poop regarding my job. i hope you're ashamed!
The whole 'giving useful advice bit' would be the thing I'd be most worried about, as it seems that now you're not a vet in training, but it's now your 'job'. It would be very easy for a trainee vet to put me right if I'd assumed wrong, but you have failed to do so.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 09:00 PM
i fail to get your point, you are now telling me i am not what i am, how does that work? admin i would realy appriciate it at this point if you could remove my account please, i can't put up with this much longer!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 09:19 PM
i fail to get your point, you are now telling me i am not what i am, how does that work? admin i would realy appriciate it at this point if you could remove my account please, i can't put up with this much longer!
What vet school are you studying at? I have taken students from Bristol, London and Liverpool, maybe one of them knows you?

You see on other forums you make no mention of it at all, full stop. You "appear" to be at home (nothing wrong with that) but if you are training to be a Vet you would be away at Vet school wouldnt you? you also use a LOT of text talk on there too.

As I said, I apologise if I am wrong, but there have been a few who come on here who claim to be a Vet or training to be one and they are not!
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-06-2008, 11:25 PM
I dont think anyone is picking on you directly May.But i can see Borderdawns and mse2poners point.You don't seem to be backing yourself up .If someone was asking about my occupation /training i would at least give some direct answer ,what training school your at etc.
I also find it funny how you are breeding from you dogs,as you cant have alot of time on your hands with training and not alot of vets promote breeding for they are all too aware of the over population of dogs today in rescue homes.
I think your patterdales are fab as i have three myself ,which are more workers than pets.I don't think they make very good pets as they thrive for work for that's what they were bred for.
If we are wrong please dont leave the forum ,prove us wrong .You have got to see it from our point of view .People have lied before about being vets and could have gave out bad advice to this forum which is not good.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >