View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AiredaleKate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2008, 09:53 AM
I too am a firm believer in fate. Our first Airedale died last year after a short and sudden illness. We were devastated, but heard via Airedale rescue 3 months later that they had a 10 year old needing a new home urgently through no fault of his own. We had some inexplicable feeling that we were meant to help him, and I'm so glad we did as he is just the most beautiful old boy. We now also have a pup from our first Airedale's breeder. They breed only occasionally, but had a litter planned when Oscar died and wanted us to have one of the pups.

Look forward to hearing about Maya! I hope she will bring you much happiness. Being an Airedale she'll almost certainly keep you very entertained!

K x
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Great news about your (fingers crossed) new Maya I am also a great believer in fate and this just seems right doesnt it?

As for having the same name - when our beloved family pet was knocked down and killed we were devastated only to find out another yorkie by the same name was in desperate need of a home (her owner had died suddenly) tbh i dont ever remember it as being weird and it obviously wasnt cos 11 years later when Nikki (no.2 ) died of old age when we got another yorkie a year later the only name any of us and her liked was - yep! Nikki

best of luck in your meeting at the weekend, hope all goes well xxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Hi Steve good to hear from you again
Congratulations on your new dog please post lots of pictures won't you...
strawboss
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Steve good to hear from you again
Congratulations on your new dog please post lots of pictures won't you...
*sigh* well....if you insist, I think i can dust off the old camera where is that?ohhereitisbatteriesallchargedup&offwego....:l ol:
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Brilliant news. Make sure to keep us up to date on the developments
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Good luck...it really must be fate!!! I hope the meeting with her goes really well for you xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2