Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 07:33 AM

Frying Friday 8th July 2022

Wow morning everyone it is hot hot hot out there even along the beach. So tomorrow will be sizzling Saturday. as the forecast is for even hotter. So it will be lovely to sit in the garden of the miller and carter, that's if we make it as last time it was cancelled as they had a power cut. So please keep your fingers crossed for me and my friend. Have a good day folks and keep cool. Wear a floppy hat.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and all to follow.

Sorry for the late entry but up early and out with her fourlegginess LOL before the weather increased upward on the scale. Happiness all around here one niece now has a exchange/moving in date for 15th next weekend the other has the survey going in this week, the other one has had the survey and just in holding. The four of them are going to see Michael Bublé at Warwick Castle next Wednesday cancelled from before pandemic.

So all go anyone seen the Sarah Benny programme Little House I was not sure but some fanatic ideas for small properties.

Brenda Have a fantastic day tomorrow.

Chris Hope all is good with you all how is Rosie still using her pram? My friends Staffie Bella is 18 next month and has been missing her walks out with their other staff so her hubby has put a trailer on his bike and Bella travels in style apparently on occasion Spock tries to jump in but Bella totally discourages that. Happiness has been resumed as Bella was sulking being left at home and Spock sulking for shorter walks to drop Bella back.

Griff Hope all is good with you given the circumstances.

Sue Bet you are busy busy busy................

Moyra HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

To everyone catch you later going to try to finish my book which some of you may enjoy it its called "The Scarlett Sisters" bit of "history"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Brenda, hope you have a lovely lunch sitting in the garden.
Kazz, great news for your family!
All change here...for now! The house needs decorating before sale... it's a big house and too much for me so mum spoke to me this morning and asked how I felt if she said that dad could stay until the decorating was done and then we sell but it wouldn't be like before, she's done looking after him, she said he would be taught to cook basic meals, work the washing machine etc ( he currently does nothing!) I said I was happy with whatever she wants. She called him up and he said he was just texting her to see if he could stay until the decorating was done, he was apparently crying his eyes out and begging for a chance, mum just said "what...another" she said that she couldn't take anymore,the verbal abuse is unprovoked and undeserved, she said she would draw up a contract whereby if he became abusive or reverted back to his behaviour, then he leaves with nothing, she gets the whole house, the cars.....he agreed. He offered to pay for us to go on holiday...mum and I, so we could have a break from next door and he would look after the dogs...I said no thanks. I have made it plain that I will never forgive him and mum said she hasn't seen the woman yet...but she will and that I had and I am not finished with her yet by any stretch of the imagination. He swears blind he hasn't slept with her but tbh.....I believe he has, he is a bloke and she is a slag so it's a given....either way, I told him he had cheated....the text messages alone constitute cheating. He won't be getting off the hook easily either, takes 2 doesn't it? She has form for doing this to men and she's picked the wrong family this time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Griff are you putting a timescale on the workplan? otherwise it could take him decades? very sad.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Lol.... deffo not decades Kazz!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Hiya all

What a gorgeous day.

Gary is over his funk. The 'big boss' went to his flat and told him that the fridge might not be getting as cold as it should (it is) because his flat is so hot so wait until he moves and then decide. That seems to have been accepted for now

Rosie has been upgraded to the mobility scooter Kazz. It means we can go further too by taking it in turns to ride it. Win, win.