View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Fantastic to go for such a long walk through that lovely place - no wonder your dogs look stunning! The wee Russell one is a wee beauty! Love all your dogs. Wish I lived there as well - Loki would love walking thru' there and so would I - I love walking!!

Look forward to seeing more pics, please
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Wow what a fab walk, looks like you all had fun
They have had so much fun together...makes it all worth while to see them all asleep with smiles on thier faces
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Looked like a great walk and a lovely day too !

Great pictures.
It's a wonderful walk Phil, last week it was almost 4 hours, and in the summer I think I'll take sandwiches
Originally Posted by Clair View Post
Looks like they had a fab time, someone went abit camera mad I see
Three camera's on the go there, and ther are a load that I haven't put up, I have 74 in total
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Lovely pictures so glad you all had a wonderful time xx It's lovely to see the dogs running about enjoying themselves xx
Thanks.....It was so lovely to see Dillion joining in, it's taken almost three weeks, and now he's chasing the ball....well done to him
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Great photos and lovely to hear how well Dillon has come on
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Fantastic to go for such a long walk through that lovely place - no wonder your dogs look stunning! The wee Russell one is a wee beauty! Love all your dogs. Wish I lived there as well - Loki would love walking thru' there and so would I - I love walking!!

Look forward to seeing more pics, please
I wish you lived nearer too, would love to met you and Loki.......The gang would love to met up too, they love meeting other dogs, a big playtime.
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great photos and lovely to hear how well Dillon has come on
Fiona, he has come on in leaps and bounds, he was so subdued and his coat was very wirery, but now all he wants to do is run and chase the ball, his structure is filling out too, and I brushed them all ( ) when we got back here,his coat is so much softer now, he absolutely loved it......all the attention, he works so well with praise.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Wonderful pictures , it's looks a great place to walk, the dogs seem to have a great time, but 3 1/2 hour walk, are you crazy woman bet they still wanted to play when they got home though, that old Collie stamina is never ending
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Wonderful pictures , it's looks a great place to walk, the dogs seem to have a great time, but 3 1/2 hour walk, are you crazy woman bet they still wanted to play when they got home though, that old Collie stamina is never ending
yea abit dog mad here, or BC mad should I say...still I'll never own a fat BC will I
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Great pics Stephanie, looks like you all had a good time.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Great pics Stephanie, looks like you all had a good time.
Thanks Denis.....yes they love it there, and it's not far away, they think it's heaven, all those fields, walks, lakes, woods....they couldn't be happier
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2