View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Hahaha Tang! That has mad me laugh. I do find myself scrolling through this thread from time to time wasting too much time

I'm glad you had a good Christmas even if you missed Bella. Munchy obviously tried to help your feel better We're the lights in Reading tasteful? I remember one year when I worked at the nick they were really tacky!

I'm really chuffed this thread brightens people's days

Anyway, it's good to see you back!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm with Eileen, Myra, it really looks as though Nigredo has fallen out of the tree! Timing is everything!

The one of Jade looks like she's just farted and is looking pleased with herself!

Thank you for sharing
Hiker
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-01-2014, 08:28 PM
@mjfromga

Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Brilliant Hiker!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Geez Myra,first glance I thought Nigredo's had fallen out of that tree
Lovely pics of your two
LOL! He is doing what dogs do - rolling and rubbing himself in summat he finds irresistible! Jade is obviously just doing her best to look INSCRUTABLE!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
LOL! He is doing what dogs do - rolling and rubbing himself in summat he finds irresistible! Jade is obviously just doing her best to look INSCRUTABLE!
The doing what dogs do comment has made me finally realise ....Lacey doesn't know she's a dog
Rolling and rubbing herself in summat,especially outside...are you kidding me?not a chance
Really most take a video of her on a walk....its a sight to behold,she's such a snob
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Hahaha Tang! That has mad me laugh. I do find myself scrolling through this thread from time to time wasting too much time

I'm glad you had a good Christmas even if you missed Bella. Munchy obviously tried to help your feel better We're the lights in Reading tasteful? I remember one year when I worked at the nick they were really tacky!

I'm really chuffed this thread brightens people's days

Anyway, it's good to see you back!
Didn't see that much of them because, apart from that one shopping trip to the centre on the Monday - was holed up avoiding the weather most of the time.

There was this tree near the old Abbey though that had been adorned with 'dripping lights' which were variously described as looking like it had been festooned with used condoms or some heavenly GIANT had sneezed on it lol!

*spose I should take Bella's Xmas hat off now. I've put the eckindations away.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 08:53 PM
The doing what dogs do comment has made me finally realise ....Lacey doesn't know she's a dog
Rolling and rubbing herself in summat,especially outside...are you kidding me?not a chance
Really most take a video of her on a walk....its a sight to behold,she's such a snob
Lucky you. The pishest poshest dog I ever had was my CKCS. Looked like a princess and loved rolling in rotting cuttlefish and absolutely anything VILE. Putting on her doggy perfume we called it. Disgusting animal!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Didn't see that much of them because, apart from that one shopping trip to the centre on the Monday - was holed up avoiding the weather most of the time.

There was this tree near the old Abbey though that had been adorned with 'dripping lights' which were variously described as looking like it had been festooned with used condoms or some heavenly GIANT had sneezed on it lol!

*spose I should take Bella's Xmas hat off now. I've put the eckindations away.
The weather hasn't been that bad................

The most tasteful lights I've found are at my nearest town where they decorate the whole high street but not in lots of colours just plain bulbs. Every shop has a Christmas tree attached to the wall out the front and all the trees that line the street have lights on to. It's lovely.

I wish I'd seen the condom tree

I thought Scooby was snobby but then one day he rolled in fox poo and then he never looked back! Send Lacey over here and he'll teach her a thing or two, either that or I'll just send Dennis back with her.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
The weather hasn't been that bad................

The most tasteful lights I've found are at my nearest town where they decorate the whole high street but not in lots of colours just plain bulbs. Every shop has a Christmas tree attached to the wall out the front and all the trees that line the street have lights on to. It's lovely.

I wish I'd seen the condom tree

I thought Scooby was snobby but then one day he rolled in fox poo and then he never looked back! Send Lacey over here and he'll teach her a thing or two, either that or I'll just send Dennis back with her.
Aww,how's Dennis?
Jen,she looks at other dogs like there bugs to be squashed,I'm serious
Page 52 of 130 « First < 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 > Last »