Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
hey come on im not taking the p1ss just a bit of afternoon fun - my sister had one for her bulldog pup when it turn ed one and i ribbed her - no offense intended - seriously
Read back your previous posts on this thread, and see how YOU would take it, without being able to see/hear someone's 'tone' in their voice ! And if your version of afternoon fun is to belittle people for celebrating with their dogs, then Id hate to see what you do to deliberately pi$$ people off !
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Read back your previous posts on this thread, and see how YOU would take it, without being able to see/hear someone's 'tone' in their voice ! And if your version of afternoon fun is to belittle people for celebrating with their dogs, then Id hate to see what you do to deliberately pi$$ people off !
ive tried three times to either apologise or explain it was only intended as a cheeky reply and no offense was intended - you want to keep arguing aout it send me a message - ive apologised ...
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
ive tried three times to either apologise or explain it was only intended as a cheeky reply and no offense was intended - you want to keep arguing aout it send me a message - ive apologised ...
I won't keep arguing, but strangely I can't find any apologies in any of your previous posts, and I don't want to send you a PM, you're offensive !
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
We celebrate on there b/days they get pressies and liver cake, last year I bought a bubble machine that blow bacon flavoured bubbles, lexie and lib were terrified and woody and Dice were fighting over them never again.
Ha can i come to the next one.xxx
Ours play with the balloons but you wanna see there faces when they pop, poor Ozzie nearly had heart failure.xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I won't keep arguing, but strangely I can't find any apologies in any of your previous posts, and I don't want to send you a PM, you're offensive !
AGREED.
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
I always make a point of taking my boys somewhere nice for a walk or swim in Seth's case, always get them a new toy or special treat and of course a birthday cake

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with honouring our furbabies Birthdays, after all they are part of the family and you wouldn't not acknowledge your kids birthdays would you so why should our Furbabies miss out?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:32 PM
We try and make it a great day for Jack, he doesn't have a party because of him being dog aggressive, but his last birthday, apart from cuddles in bed at 5am, he went to agility training, his favourite thing, then after, we stopped of at the beach for him to have a lovely run and swim, then on the way home, we called in at PAH to choose a couple of new toys, followed later by a special treat with him dinner

So yes we try and make it the best possible day for Jack as we can, and he really seems to appreciate it
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:32 PM
ooh wher do you get bacon flavoured bubbles from???? Noah is one in sep and i will be making him a cake and getting him a pressie
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by HannahCB View Post
ooh wher do you get bacon flavoured bubbles from???? Noah is one in sep and i will be making him a cake and getting him a pressie
Bacon bubbles from PAH, mine go mad for them
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Got mine at PAH, thik there about £4.99 for two tubs and the gun cost me about a fiver, They had machines but they were quite expensive.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >