Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
My friend has asked me to ask if anyone knows what time judging starts,she entered on line & expected to receive this information with her passes but hasn't. She is hoping to be there on Friday with a leo.

If you google Scottish Kennel Club you will get the judging order I think Leo's are first in the ring so it would be 9.30am ,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
This is all I can find on order of judging. No times unfortuately, apart from the 9:30 start!

http://www.scottishkennelclub.org/sh...ges-order.html

thanks so much rips
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
If you google Scottish Kennel Club you will get the judging order I think Leo's are first in the ring so it would be 9.30am ,
Many thanks I'll pass it on to her.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone , . So far , I know how to find Shona ,(dougiepit), with Her Rotties , Darcguard Son Of A Witch and Darcguard Hallmark, (look up catalogue for their numbers). That's Friday. Saturday , I'm meeting Emma (Rips) with Isla first thing in the morning , and on Sunday, I'll meet Eunice (lovezois) with her Borzois. If anyone else would like to say hi in person , could you let me know what breed of dog you have , what their KC name is, and which class you are in. Then I can look up the catalogue and come find you all . Wayhey meeting up with Dogsey members at long last ! .
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Hi everyone , . So far , I know how to find Shona ,(dougiepit), with Her Rotties , Darcguard Son Of A Witch and Darcguard Hallmark, (look up catalogue for their numbers). That's Friday. Saturday , I'm meeting Emma (Rips) with Isla first thing in the morning , and on Sunday, I'll meet Eunice (lovezois) with her Borzois. If anyone else would like to say hi in person , could you let me know what breed of dog you have , what their KC name is, and which class you are in. Then I can look up the catalogue and come find you all . Wayhey meeting up with Dogsey members at long last ! .
I may also be there on sunday to see Eunice, I met her at crufts she is so nice your in for a treat, feeling bad I did not pop over today to say hi to her so will make a special effort on sunday,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 06:34 PM
oppps sorry its javladare son of a witch
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2007, 07:18 PM
That's ok Shona . Think I'll be able to find you ! (Hmmm , Rottweilers, ring ?, class ? , number ? aha , there's Shona ). I think Morganstar is meeting us on Saturday too .
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Anyway, It was me who made a mistake with your dog's name .
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Going on Sunday will be showing
SBT Leadstaffs true to life
Lakeland Saredon apricot dream
2x welsh terriers saredon aim for the stars and can't remember the KC name of the other off hand.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Missysmum

My two are Mischran Coming Thru' The Rye and Mischran Zarak and don't forget to pm me your Mobile No,tomorrow night just incase . As far as I can asertain Borzois are in at 9.30 am so if you get to the ring by 10am you should be in time to see the boys win or chucked out as the case may be.

Shona if you make it to the Borzoi ring would be great to see you again .
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >