View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Fingers crossed for Zen and your back and knees.
Yes it is a good age hoping for a good few years yet with Dillon as his breeder has even longer longevity in her lines. Ollie and his problems was bad luck.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Yeah Lynn, stuff happens and sometimes whatever you do as a breeder can't prevent it.
At least with Zen its not anything thats genetic, its her being over the top, then again it may be there is a gene for stupidity, in which case she copped for it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 04:59 PM
I think Zen is like Dillon was and still is sometimes very intelligent but sometimes the stupidity just gets too much.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Tidied up and put fresh shavings down, swept the yard, handed out massive bones and was leaning on the door watching. Zen was just below me on the matting, then Kesh, then Cariad, all lay within inches of each other and not a cross word. Mabs in the little kennel with hers, and Lona in the big one with hers. I thought, you know its not all bad, most times they get along just fine. A few minutes later, Lona came out to see if there was any bones that could be stolen, Zen lifted her head and showed her the biggest set of teeth I have ever seen, like a sabre toothed tiger she is, must remember not to get on the wrong side of her once too often
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Ahhh I am like Dillon and Zen...I am bright but the stupidity takes over lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Oh Griff at least you aren't a sabre toothed tiger,unless your brother upsets you of course
Lovely mild night here, so girls will be able to please themselves where they sleep tonight and I won't be shepherding them inside very 5 minutes because of the chance of rain.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Couldn't sleep so just popped in to see what you were all up to. Lynn, hope you are feeling better, lovely photo of you and Ollie, what a beautiful boy he was, hope he is running free over the bridge along with all our other go befores.

I think I will have to contact the doc about my ulcerated rash it is getting so bad and there is no way they will do the op while I am like it. I am surprised the consultant hasn't been on to them yet. Have taken some antihistamine and the Atarax the doc gave me so maybe I shall sleep soon, Have a good night all, God bless. xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Moyra, was wondering if there is anything you could put in the bath to soothe it at all. Wonder what is causing it, really need to get to the root of what's going on, you can't carry on like this
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3