Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Hi Lynn
"When I was at the vet a beautiful black shepherd came through for his walk out only a youngster. Well I fell in love and was told he was now the vets. He had been eating stones and had a blockage just about to go under the knife owners rang his insurance hadn't been kept up and they couldn't afford the op. Told to put to sleep vets offered them £50 monthly repayments owners refused said put to sleep. Vets said no sign him over to us owner did and the vets will get him well and re-home him.
Vets were quite shocked even with a re-payment plan the owner didn't want to take up the offer."

That is just shocking, how can peopled Do that
Also doesn't eating stones indicate he wasn't being fed correctly, probably constantly hungry. Makes me so mad.
Good of the vets to take him in, they do sound like a good practice. We've had to change our vets recently due to terrible admin, too long to go into here but if the new ones in Thetford don't work out I may well consider driving over to yours
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Greetings to all of you. I am having to use my laptop as something is stopping me logging to Dogsey on the PC, it's not effecting any other sites, I keep getting a message about a 'script' already running, offers me the option to continue, de-bug the script, or cancel.

I don't know what a 'script' is so how the hell can I decide which option to choose. Have actually tried all three but hasn't cured the problem and the 'de-bug' option just gives masses of code which mean nothing me

Of well, will ring Sarah tomorrow, in the meantime I can log in on the laptop tonight I guess.

Sky has just gone very dark and sounds like thunder so rain on it's way. By for now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi ya Harvey, hope you get the computer sorted...we have just had thunder, made it out and back with Kota and was dry, went out with deags...i am soaked Lol and so is deags
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Hello everyone,
Feel loads better today, thank goodness. Trouble is I slept solid for 2 days, only being awake for a very short time in the day, which meant I was awake by 2.30/3am so I cleaned the downstairs, swept, mopped and cleaned windows in the front room nodded off for an hour about 7 am.
It is terrible news about the mp I feel for her family
Lossos Rosie used to eat stones if I didn't watch her - don't know why she just stopped by the time she got to around a year old. Mind you she also ate horse muck
Lynn that's just awful don't understand, I know I would have took up any offer available if I couldn't pay all my bill, poor baby, I really don't understand some. People
I'm assuming it's going to thunder here again, last night a lightening bolt hit Zycomm's tower ( they provide Internet and stuff ) and knocked some people electric, and or Internet out, the bang was like a bomb exploded apparently.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Greetings to all of you. I am having to use my laptop as something is stopping me logging to Dogsey on the PC, it's not effecting any other sites, I keep getting a message about a 'script' already running, offers me the option to continue, de-bug the script, or cancel.

I don't know what a 'script' is so how the hell can I decide which option to choose. Have actually tried all three but hasn't cured the problem and the 'de-bug' option just gives masses of code which mean nothing me

Of well, will ring Sarah tomorrow, in the meantime I can log in on the laptop tonight I guess.

Sky has just gone very dark and sounds like thunder so rain on it's way. By for now.
Just asked my husband ( he likes computers and repairs ect) he said you prob need to format it as there's a part of windows missing. I leave all that stuff to him cos like you all that means nothing to me either
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Lossos Rosie used to eat stones if I didn't watch her - don't know why she just stopped by the time she got to around a year old. Mind you she also ate horse muck
Yes Mandy puppies will eat anything and it's true Lynn said this dog was young so it may have started eating the stones as a puppy, whatever the cause a true dog lover would accept a payment plan if they didn't have the cash to pay the vet. Casey is partial to a bit of horse muck as well

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
he said you prob need to format it as there's a part of windows missing. I leave all that stuff to him cos like you all that means nothing to me either
I appreciate you asking him Mandy, would you believe I put the laptop on thinking I would have to use it to log on to Dogsey just out of interest tried on the PC and it worked, I'm totally confused
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
She has died....what a waste
Yes Griff, seems she was a rising star in Parliament, snuffed out in a moment of evil violence which will achieve nothing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Watching it on the news now. Bloke must have had something wrong with him to have done that,poor kids their mum never coming home again
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Bloke must have had something wrong with him to have done that
My wife said earlier he'll probably plead mental illness, judge sends him to pyschiatrict hospital, doctors test him over a few years and decide he's sane after all, and he's back on the streets within ten years at most.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Goodnight June hope the back is not giving you too much pain tonight. Goodnight Mandy and Lynn and all, I'm going to read something in bed and try to get to sleep before midnight.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >