View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2016, 09:20 PM
LG, I can't manage as well as I used too...loved DIY....infact I love flat packs etc..just not able really.....I have never relied upon anyone to do a job for me, laid the bedroom carpet in my old flat, laid my kitchen floor...vinyl tiles and never done it before and the bathroom too....looked fantastic (I was skint so only cost me £15 for the packs of tiles for the kitchen) mum did help with my decorating but I did the kitchen, bathroom and hallway on my own. Sorted the garden out too, that was 6ft high with weeds and got rid of all those and had prepped it for turf when I left, the front garden I did out with all stone chippings...all on my own, I would love to be how I used to be but even easy jobs are exhausting
Awwwwwww Robins, how beautiful a whole family too...lucky you!!!
Now now LG...you know what I am like...my pair get told off for barking at birds and chasing bees lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2016, 09:34 PM
The bunny would have been no more if it had crossed the path of any of mine, doesn't matter how well fed they are, they have a strong prey drive.
Been very good and done the ironing, a couple of weeks before it piles up again. Rained off and on most of the day, and its feeling quite cold now, been out and checked the girls and they are all inside curled up together
Those robins sound so sweet LG, I'm sure if there is plenty of food they will be sticking around, they're certainly not daft are they.
Hoping that this flaming weather goes elsewhere very very soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Don't send it my way TW thanks...we have had plenty of rain!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2016, 11:00 PM
It needs to find somewhere that needs rain, if the word 'drought' is mentioned this year I'll scream, we had enough over with her to last a couple of years I reckon
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3