View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Hello, June can you remind me please what pain killers you said you use? Thanks. Grey, wet windy here. Stopping in doing not a lot except for taking Tyto for walks when it isn't pouring. Hopefully going to Herne bay tomorrow on the local bus. Bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Brenda, just looked on the Sainsbury's site to give you a link and they are no longer there I am picking up my organic slug repellent from Argos tomorrow so will go in Sainsbury's, which is in the same area,and see if they are there. I flaming hope some do-gooder hasn't had them discontinued they are the ONLY thing that really works for me, Co codemol make me very drowsy
Got a good few bones, thank goodness, but what an horrendous journey I've had. School are off, so the usual traffic jam of miles of cars queueing to get in the Trafford Centre (why) road works everywhere, accidents on the motorway, ambulances fighting their way throuh it all, then the best of all - flashing sign on overhead gantry on the motorway Equestrians on Motorway, now did they mean horses or people riding no stray horses running about thank goodness
Came home and Jeff has cleared his garden, or maybe his brother has come and cleared it for him like last time, anyway it is clear and down to the soil, whether he'll bother to do anything with it or leave it to go back to weeds again I don't know. Took the little dog a bone anyway, and he said would he be OK with it because it was a bit big
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Good afternoon all
Moyra hope the tum's settlled down now not surprised with all the kerfuffle with the hospital big hugs
Brenda enjoy the trip tomorrow err sun splitting the sky's here not that I'm rubbing it in kike lol
How's the project managing going Griff will also try the banana cure this awake half the night 's doing my head in lol
TW hope the bone runs worth while hope the backs still holding up take it easy shifting stuff
Nippy hope you get the washing dry drying super fast here all muppets blankets dry & back in the cupboard yeaaa
Lynn Sue Tweed Losos LG hope your all doing ok
Not heard from 1c dog hope she's ok and just taking advantage of the good weather
Just spent the last hour sorting out pp account as I'd forgotten my password ironically just to renew my subscription for here lol
May take the muppets for a paddle later
Hope all 2&4legged are well or get better soon
Off for a brew
Take care stay safe what ever your all up to xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Looks like the complete product is no longer on sale anywhere, have had a quick look round all the store sites, and although you can find it on a search, you go into the store sites and it says the product is unavailable, absolutely totally unbelievable. Who on earth has decided they can no longer be sold and why, probably MORE totally unnecessary meddling from the EU
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Good afternoon

Hope you enjoy your trip put tomorrow Brenda after a forced day of rest.

Poor little Dog June I expect the only bone it ever has if you giver it one. Hopefully you will find somewhere that stocks your painkillers.

Good luck with your conversion Harvey I presume it your getaway cave you are building

Hope you manage to get the muppets out for a paddle Norma.

Sorry about your hospital appointment Moyra I hope someone can make sense of it and rebook it soon.

Been busy today . Monthly shop this morning as it was raining did that first then took Teazle out. Went out for lunch nad have just got back from walking Teazle again. Still very windy and overcast but at least it is now dry. Forecast no much better for the rest of the week.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 03:43 PM
I've read the NHS NICE site and it sounds to me like they have decided they are 'dangerous' maybe someone split a nail opening the packet - who knows
Nigel been and given the grass its first cut, he's put the deckin flat for me, I've spent the rest of the afternoon giving the top of it another coat. Need more old engine oil now, must remember to take a bottle out of the recycling to the garage for more, meant to ask Nigel for some and forgot, also forgot to ask him to take my roses back from the wall so's I can paint it, but probably better if I see if I still have the paint first
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Just spent the last hour sorting out pp account as I'd forgotten my password ironically just to renew my subscription for here lol
Norma when Azz tells me my sub has run out he gives the option of renewing via PP but, so far, I haven't had to give a password, if I remember correctly it asked me how I wanted to pay, I always say 'credit card' and it then takes my details. I'm not 100% certain about this but I know that I've declined registering with PP being scared witless about what they'll do with my personal information
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I've read the NHS NICE site and it sounds to me like they have decided they are 'dangerous' maybe someone split a nail opening the packet - who knows
It was many years ago but when NICE came up in the conversation with my Doctor he looked at me and said "Oh Gawd don't start me on those muppets"

I'll always remember that conversation because he was one of the few Docs that I trusted and he had a life time experience behind him unlike some of these NICE people.

I think it may be the old 'lowest common denominator' story, some one some where some how gave a packet to his goldfish and they died so you can't have any
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good luck with your conversion Harvey I presume it your getaway cave you are building
Oh yes Sue every man must have one of those
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Losos
Hopeless with this computer stuff as for personal information best they'll find is daft old country bumpkin
Now it's a question of remembering where the password is now i'v written it down
Sorry folks your gonna have to tolerate me for another year
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »