Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Well done you! Any pictures of her in her pants? Or is that just too cruel?
Il take some tomorrow, when she is a bit happier with me!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Reckon she was just frightened and possible in a bit of pain, she found herself with all these strange things happening and she was all on her own.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 09:36 PM
I have mainly bitches and they all reacted differently when in season! Molly spent 3 weeks doing yoga, she was soo clean she spent all her time with her nose up 'there'! She was also clingy and a bit of a drama queen, had a false pregnancy every time as well! Potter was fine but very protective about 'that' area! She would not let anyone near it! She had had a litter 11 months before I got her, so I guess she knew what happened!! Tia turned into a right floosie! Tail moved and she stood from day 1!!! Sash did not seem to notice or care! Bless her!

My step mother had a bitch that had pain during seasons. She used to go onto anti inflammatories during the season.

Hope she settles and is fine! I am sure the bone helped!
KarenJ
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Some bitch's can be sick during their season. My Layla has been known to do it. Howling is expected, but some do it, and some don't. My friends bitch constantly used to howl through her season, especially when she was ready to be mated. The urge is so very strong, and my Tia used to try to dig under the fence to the dog next door lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2