Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 06:01 AM

Good morning everyone - Christmas Eve!

Morning all,

It’s the first day of my 16 days off – yes! – but my body clock wasn’t told, and I was up and 5.10. Even the dogs looked at me a bit askew....... I reckon an afternoon nap will most definitely be on the cards today.

Our Indian meal last night was just gorgeous, but gave me raging heartburn. I’m still considering whether it was worth it.....

Today I have to “Christmas decorate” the windowsill in my kitchen and the front door. Baz put the tree up a little while ago, so it’s just that to do to make it completely Christmassy in here – lovely.

Nothing on the cards today – I don’t think we’ll be venturing out, apart from the usual “Ginger Expeditions”

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Good morning all...
DO NOT PANIC..
That is all...
X
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki and all and a merry Christmas,
I was up at 4.50am, walked the dogs and then hit Tesco, so now I have everything and if I havn't we won't have it.
Masses to do today. house to clean, food to prepare as I have 15 coming for christmas tomorrow and I am working today. Its broken hours so I can grab the odd hour back here to do things. I start at 8.45am and my last call finishes at 10pm.
I am so excited though as tomorrow after I collect my parents she will have the chance to speak to amd see her brother in Austrailia, (who has been battling cancer), for the first time in years on a video call through skype. She doesn't have a clue its arranged so tissues will be at the ready.
Have a good day all and if I don't get on in the morning "HAPPY CHRISTMAS"
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Good morning all...
DO NOT PANIC..
That is all...
X
Morning Murf - good advice

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all and a merry Christmas,
I was up at 4.50am, walked the dogs and then hit Tesco, so now I have everything and if I havn't we won't have it.
Masses to do today. house to clean, food to prepare as I have 15 coming for christmas tomorrow and I am working today. Its broken hours so I can grab the odd hour back here to do things. I start at 8.45am and my last call finishes at 10pm.
I am so excited though as tomorrow after I collect my parents she will have the chance to speak to amd see her brother in Austrailia, (who has been battling cancer), for the first time in years on a video call through skype. She doesn't have a clue its arranged so tissues will be at the ready.
Have a good day all and if I don't get on in the morning "HAPPY CHRISTMAS"
Morning Bev
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev, Murf and everyone

Oooooooh I feel the magic already, I just love Christmas even the sprouts!! Sounds like you're the same Vicki

Blimey Bev, you don't finish until 10 pm tonight and you've got all that to do tomorrow I hope you won't be working on Boxing Day and can put your feet up, and enjoy the moment with that Skype call

Very cold and frosty here but that's just how I like it. Yesterday we came across 2 foot of thick, watery, chalky mud which Zena decided to dunk her ball in as we waded through it, and I almost fell in it laughing at her so much The tractor had been using this track and there was no way we could avoid going right through the middle of it, it was like porridge and very white!

Hopefully, Dave will be doing the morning walk coz I want to bath Georgie as he's getting itchy again and I have to do it before that mange sets in again. It's a weekly job here now, but it has to be done and he's such a good boy, he just walks in the shower for me, no collar or anything bless his heart, but it does cripple me doing it, hey ho!

Enjoy your Christmas Eve everyone
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 07:55 AM
MOOORRRNIIINNNGGG!!!

Happy christmas eve everyone

Dogs are up, been toileted and breakfast, ive had my brekkie and now were off to a christmas party at the local riding stables!!

Im excited!!! lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxxxx
Morning All xxxxxx

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE XXXXXXXXXX

One more sleep to go...one more sleep to go..one more.. one more..one more sleep to goooooooo

Have a brill day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2011, 08:08 AM
שיהיה לך סוף שבוע טוב

Morning Vicki, morning all

I am really enjoying everyone's Christmas excitement, even though it is just another working day here - I love seeing all the Dogsey dog Christmas piccies.

Enjoy whatever you are doing today, and keep warm.

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Morning all!! Happy Christmas Eve

Lots to do including taking those cards to the neighbours - no, I still haven't done it!

Rosie slept until 7.10 am - yah, a first!!

Into town later for a cafe breakfast. It's so lovely to be able to even think about a trip to town without worrying about parking and drunken fools on their Christmas Eve pub crawls. The coast in winter has definite advantages

Hope Georgies's bath eases his itching and that he has a lovely Christmas, bless him.

Lynn - how did Dillon's first night go? Give him a squidge from me.

Bev, we reallly must have some news on how the webcam call goes once Christmas is over. When it was first mentioned, it really did bring a tear to my eye. Your mum will be soooo delighted.

Whatever you are all doing today, have a good 'un.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Yay! I love Christmas Eve We are going to see Arthur Christmas with the kids this morning and then will be making up my homemade hampers (presents) for tomorrow. The most pressing thing on my list is making LOADS of mince pies, can't be bad!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >