Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 07:16 PM
You're not DM but i'm pretty sure Fred is
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Even my own family make cracks about me looking 16 months pregnent so what can i expect from Fred
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
You're not DM but i'm pretty sure Fred is
you heard her try the string
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 07:23 PM
I heard a good way to lose weight is sex
which probably explains a lot in my case
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 07:25 PM
I heard a good way to lose weight is sex
which probably explains a lot in my case
Very good stewart it helps to keep fit they its better than climbing mountains

jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 10:30 PM
I do pilates and crunchies I nearly have a six pack lol. Pilates is brilliant for your whole body fitness, well it's worked for me
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Dinahsmum has given you the best advice. I, when you get to know me am training to be a yoga teacher and some of yoga is similar to pilates in the inner core method. Keep thinking back ribs and front ribs move simutaniously to your spine be aware your abs working in and lifted its difficult to think about it all the time. Just imagine the most stunning person is sitting infront of you and they are about to ask you to go out. What is the first thing you would do? Pull in and up bet thats the answer. Let me know if that helps. I'm still training and need all the input as poss. Thanks lauraxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 07:09 AM
Even my own family make cracks about me looking 16 months pregnent so what can i expect from Fred
I have the same problem Stewart, all my excess has gone in the front and no amount of bike riding seems tobe shifting it, and in fact, I am worried I might even muscle all that fat up and have it as a permanent keepsake! I am going to try some of those exercising Dinahsmum has suggested, but I also bought a video, not a boring old fitness regime one, but a "dance" video. The first time I tried it doing some shoulder lifting moves, my aching shoulder which I had for months suddenly disappeared and I could use it again! Lol! The dogs were looking at me in a very strange way whilst I manouvred myself around the room trying to copy what they were doing on the video, but it was all going a bit too quick for me and I couldn't keep up. I once tried the swimming bit too, ended up doing 15 lengths the very first day with my friend, and I couldn't get out of the pool, everything had ceased up! She had to help me back to the changing room. If you come up with an answer let me know! Mine isn't there in the mornings either, it seems to expand throughout the day, so I don't know what's going on there! Btw, I'm not taking the p**s - honest
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by jake
I do pilates and crunchies I nearly have a six pack lol. Pilates is brilliant for your whole body fitness, well it's worked for me
Jake Stewart will never look like you
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Just tell anyone who takes the pee, it ain't a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a lurrrrve machine!

We've got one of them wheel gadgetswhere you kneel on the floor, then push it away from you, then pull it back. It certainly feels like it's doing something. When it gets used.....
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >