View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2008, 05:19 PM
The other day i nearly lost my pants as Hec had chewed the side parts, so they just flopped off lol
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2008, 05:28 PM
I know this is going off the thread abit, but not long after we got hooch, my dad couldn't find his false teeth anywhere, he usually kept them on his table wrapped up in kitchen paper, and only noticed them missing when he went to put them in to have his dinner. After about half an hour search, he went to see what hooch was doing in the garden. low and behold dad found his nashers in the bottom of a hole that the dog had just dug and was trying to cover up. i wonder if he thought that he would get dads dinner if he couldn't eat it
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I know this is going off the thread abit, but not long after we got hooch, my dad couldn't find his false teeth anywhere, he usually kept them on his table wrapped up in kitchen paper, and only noticed them missing when he went to put them in to have his dinner. After about half an hour search, he went to see what hooch was doing in the garden. low and behold dad found his nashers in the bottom of a hole that the dog had just dug and was trying to cover up. i wonder if he thought that he would get dads dinner if he couldn't eat it

LOL that brought back memories, yers ago when I had my first dog a min Poodle I wore a part denture as I had a fall when i was 11 years old and mymouth took full brunt, but that is another story . Anyhow back to the story I woke up one morning and Imust hav e worked my part denture out of my mouth during the night. I frantially searched all over the bed and on the floor with no success, then I heard a noise like a dog chewing a bone and yes you've guessed it she had chewed it all out of shape. Fortunately I had a near neighbour and friendf who is a dental mechanic and he was able to do a makshift repair which enabled me to go into work as there was no way I would have gone in with two front teeth missing,

So your dad is not alone
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks everyone it is great to read all you doggies Laundry Stories

And yes Hali I am getting broody . I blame little lad and her new Wolfie puppy, but I am going to be good and not let my heart rule my head
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Lol at you Lovezois ans Lynnb
Mo is far too lazy to pinch the laundry she would be too afraid I would make her wash it....... or heaven forbid iron it
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Shamus has taken this to a whole new level - he hurls the wicker laundry basket around. Chucking it down the stairs is a good one, he thinks.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Laundry stealing?

No...

My dog....

Would never do that!!!!

Give it 'ere you sod!!

Some may remember this one!!! Oh and just to be clear, no, he's never grown out of his fetish lol!!!
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Jobie has been known to steal the odd pair of clean socks when he wants feeding
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Great stories, I can just picture your pair wandering round showing off your undies Eunice Socks seem to be very popular in dogland, Toby has a fetish for them too.....and he's also been known to pinch my dad's falsies, teeth that is
Spookle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Hiya

My 2 are the same, Aries came trotting through the other day with a pair of my son's girlfriends undies
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >