23-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Your Max is lovely i love your page keep posting
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Monday December 1st 2008

Well its been a while since i posted on here sorry its very slack of me

Max is now a english dog he moved over here last Thursday and so far seems to be loving it especially all the walks he's getting off to school morning and night we couln't do that in Spain it was just too far away. Then nice long runs through open fields its doggy heaven

we are all feeling the cold but he's ok with his fur coat

We have agreed to take the cat that belonged to the eldery lady who lived here before us sadly she went into a home and Jack (the cat) got left behind and has fended for himself for the past 12 months living in the garage and been fed by a neighbour

But Max is finding very hard not to chase Jack and is spending ages sat behind the glass door into the kitchen watching for him to appear... Max's bed is in the dining room and Jack is in the kitchen with a glass door seperating them sometimes Max's is allowed into the kitchen and then he lay's behind the back door looking out of the catflap watching for jack to appear or the little monkey as got wise and now seems to lay on the dining room threashold where he's hidden from the back door when Jack appears Max's sets off and skid's across the wood flooring as jack leaves through the flap poor cat..

Yesterday Jack came in and hid under the table on one of the chairs, Max could obiously smell him but couldn't see him he went in then out twice, before jack fled for it.. but the cat seems to be getting a bit more confident now...

I'm hoping day by day they will get used to each other and i don't have to seperate them or do you think im asking a bit much
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2