Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Chi-Owner View Post
Hiya
He is just over 2 now, and only now his coat is starting to come through. He is getting warm real quick with all his extra hair so i have him trimmed quite often.
Im looking at getting a (chocolate) long hair but for the love of me i cant find one! I know they are rare but i want one now!! haha
Yes, I know they are very hard to find. Actually, there was a thread on here a while back, where some people were saying that Choc l/c Chis are not rare/hard to find. You've found the same as me (and many other Chi people) that chocs are very hard to find and choc l/cs even harder. There's also the price, if you are indeed lucky enough to find one

I got my girl from a hobby breeder and she wasn't planning on breeding anymore, as she had very young children, so had found it a bit of a strain.

If I hear of any around and about, I'll definitely give you details but don't hold your breath.....................

I've heard that their coats can take two years to come in fully, so I'm hoping my Fluffles gets nice and fluffy over the next year or so
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Yes, I know they are very hard to find. Actually, there was a thread on here a while back, where some people were saying that Choc l/c Chis are not rare/hard to find. You've found the same as me (and many other Chi people) that chocs are very hard to find and choc l/cs even harder. There's also the price, if you are indeed lucky enough to find one

I got my girl from a hobby breeder and she wasn't planning on breeding anymore, as she had very young children, so had found it a bit of a strain.

If I hear of any around and about, I'll definitely give you details but don't hold your breath.....................

I've heard that their coats can take two years to come in fully, so I'm hoping my Fluffles gets nice and fluffy over the next year or so
I wont hold my breath,And your so right they are rare! Have you got any pics of your chocolate chi? I would love to see them.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chi-Owner View Post
I wont hold my breath,And your so right they are rare! Have you got any pics of your chocolate chi? I would love to see them.
My choc girl is a s*d to catch for pics. She's a bit camera shy and tends to run away the minute you start clicking away, so you tend to get chocolate blurrs............. Got lots of my other Chis. Will have another go at some pics though and post some if I am successful
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
My choc girl is a s*d to catch for pics. She's a bit camera shy and tends to run away the minute you start clicking away, so you tend to get chocolate blurrs............. Got lots of my other Chis. Will have another go at some pics though and post some if I am successful
Haha, My chi is simply an avid fan of the camera and is very happy to pose, My other dogs hate the camera thats why i am not been able to upload pics of them just yet......

Good luck with the pics, By the sounds of it you will need it
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3