View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Well just look at Queen Zena and a white bed too Now that would be black in 5 mins in this house.
Dont forget your camera
Elaine xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
LOL.......who's queen?

Great pic of your gorgeous girl
Thanks Lorna, she did actually start off sideways eating that till I stopped her and made her sit up a tad!!!

Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
LOL at the pic, Zena is looking quite the grown up lady now Can't believe how much she has changed. It has been ages since I had a pup and I forget how quick they grow. Seems like yesterday you brought home a cuddly little bundle
I know, it all goes too quick doesn't it! Mind you, I much prefer this adolescence stage, and so far so good, I'm still on top of her I can't wait until she's actually an adult and knows exactly how to behave in this household! She has matured a lot this week on rest actually, it doesn't seem to have phased her and in fact, it's actually quietened her down lots!

Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
ha ha great pic!!
Spoilt?? Nah!!!
My dogs are never spoiled!!!! Thanks honeysmummy

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Aw, shes lovely even with sleep in her eyes lol

Thanks inkliveeva, I hope all this spoiling doesn't turn her into one of those little madams like I had before though!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Well just look at Queen Zena and a white bed too Now that would be black in 5 mins in this house.
Dont forget your camer
Elaine xxxx
Lol, yes that nice pale grey soft furry bed, I did have to think twice before I actually paid for it, but then I throw a washable fleece over it! She loves it coz she can rest her cute little head on the side, it's like a big sausage all around it! NO, honet, I DON'T spoil my dogs!!!!! Piccies have been posted xxxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, yes that nice pale grey soft furry bed, I did have to think twice before I actually paid for it, but then I throw a washable fleece over it! She loves it coz she can rest her cute little head on the side, it's like a big sausage all around it! NO, honet, I DON'T spoil my dogs!!!!! Piccies have been posted xxxxxxx

Good just off to view them
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Love that picture. Zena is looking so beautiful you must be so proud of her.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh I am Lynn, I am, but of course that's not down to ME, it's down to her very special breeding, no wonder the owners beed their puppies with such care and concern for them, it really does make all the difference. The good news is...... 30 hours since her last Rimadyl, and touch a very large piece of wood, she's NOT lame and has been lying down ALL morning!!! Thanks Lynn.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh I am Lynn, I am, but of course that's not down to ME, it's down to her very special breeding, no wonder the owners beed their puppies with such care and concern for them, it really does make all the difference. The good news is...... 30 hours since her last Rimadyl, and touch a very large piece of wood, she's NOT lame and has been lying down ALL morning!!! Thanks Lynn.xxx
I am glad to hear that because Ollie's turned out not to be soft tissue injury as the anti inflammatories cured it for the week he took them but came back within the next week.
He is on forever freedom gel and a diet and so far so good he is sometimes stiff but not as much and he is bouncing about more now, but we can tell when he has had enough walking as he starts to go lame so we then come home.
So no stressing him with the vet for now thank goodness.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 04:02 PM
such a sweet pic
That's not a bed she sleeps on - I'm sure it's a growbag!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am glad to hear that because Ollie's turned out not to be soft tissue injury as the anti inflammatories cured it for the week he took them but came back within the next week.
He is on forever freedom gel and a diet and so far so good he is sometimes stiff but not as much and he is bouncing about more now, but we can tell when he has had enough walking as he starts to go lame so we then come home.
So no stressing him with the vet for now thank goodness.
I wish you hadn't told me that Lynn the bit about "came back within the next week" coz it's only been 36 hours since she had a rimadyl (been on them 5 days in all) and I was really, really hoping that they would be completely out of her system by now. Maybe I too will have to wait until next week then by the looks of what you're saying! So glad to hear that Ollie is doing as well as he is though. Zena's lameness does NOT appear at all during exercise, only after getting up and then only for a minute or two, but it's very noticeable, except not NOW, so I'm keeping those finger's firmly crossed!xxx

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
such a sweet pic
That's not a bed she sleeps on - I'm sure it's a growbag!!
Lol, yes, I didn't want to say anything but.... Thanks Tillymint.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I am sure she will be ok, the vet said to us to put him on them for a week and if it came back it wasn't soft tissue, it came back in less than 36 hours with Ollie.
He was also showing signs of lameness when walking we took more notice when it started after resting too.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >