View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 07:56 PM
What a fantastic Step, Well done Azz & dogsey!
Defintally the right way forward!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
You are too idealistic Mish - see everything in black and white (no reference intended to your lovely dogs!!). I don't know how you can insinuate that Adam is not a dog lover. You may not agree with him in any shape or form, that is not the issue here, but to suggest that he is a dog abuser just because you, and admittedly many others, do not agree with his methods is tantamount to libel!

You are lucky in your choice of breed - who whilst do not come into the world ready-trained, are extremely biddable, with a huge desire to please their humans and whilst I have known many collies with issues, I CANNOT think of one who was actually disobedient. Sometimes we have to seemingly be cruel to be kind
Im a DOG TRAINER, i train different breeds every day.

......lol & you know nothing about collies, obvisley.

Arent they in your dogs, Hal was a Collie X afterall
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 07:59 PM
About blummin time
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Whoop! Whoop! Hooray!!

ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:19 PM
So if we disagree with the norm we get banned on others perceptions? No I don't agree with e collars but then again I use methods people disagree with so will I get banned as to some of you I am not a dog lover
ATD x
TheABCs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:26 PM
I will be observing with interest the controversy threads - now that there is no person to argue with, once everyone's agreed with each other, things will go very quiet...
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by TheABCs View Post
I will be observing with interest the controversy threads - now that there is no person to argue with, once everyone's agreed with each other, things will go very quiet...
i think Gnasher now has the baton, sadley
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
So if we disagree with the norm we get banned on others perceptions? No I don't agree with e collars but then again I use methods people disagree with so will I get banned as to some of you I am not a dog lover
ATD x
I think its more than that. Adam has recently thought it ok to show a bull breed being 'run' next to a bike wearing a prong collar, has said its ok to give dogs sustained electric shocks until they are physically manipulated into place then and only then release from the shock (see AP's first post), he's advocated using electric shocks on dogs suffering anxiety and far more. No offence but if you think that is ok and isnt abusive, and is ok to be on a forum that is worldwide and easily googled etc then perhaps you should not be on Dogsey either?

Edit - this isnt down to perceptions, AP put it in balck and white alongside video footage..
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Fantastic news, REALLY pleased to hear that! Well done, Azz, about bloody time!
TheABCs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
i think Gnasher now has the baton, sadley
Does that mean Gnasher is next to be banned...?
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »