Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Hope both jobs work out hun, so you cab get your like back on track. xxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks hun, just had another kick in the teeth (not literally this time!) but I'm sure I'll get over it in time. Just wish the blows would stop coming xx
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh, honey
I'm so pleased you've found your jobs and are now on the way to getting sorted out, but what an awful thing about your ex and your step-son. How old is he? All I can suggest is that you keep sending a birthday and Christmas card to him, and maybe when he is older and his mother can't be quite so controlling, he will chose to see you and make contact with you? I have only recently made contact with an ex-step parent. He and my mother were only married for four years, and divorced when I was eight. I am now 23, and he invited me to his wedding over the summer, and we had a good natter and catch up. It was the first time that I really considered how much he had missed me after his divorce from my mum and how hard he tried to stay in contact with me.

I hope things pan out for you. Puppy-creche sounds like fun! I'm sure Icon will have a whale of a time! I really hope things are back on track for you soon.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks hun, everyone has been telling me to not contact him and let things go, but part of me wants to still send him an xmas pressie- perhaps I'll send it via my next door neighbours to make sure he gets it from me, not my ex taking off my nametag and putting one of hers on there - which I'm 100% sure she would. I adore him, I brought him up for 3 years at times he made me want to pull my hair out, but he just made me so happy when I was down!

I will send a pressie and an xas card and maybe take a pic of the pressie I send, so if in the future he ever contacts me, I can say "look I did send them...."

Thanks hun,
Off xmas shopping today with a friend and then going to Cardiff tonight to see my other friend and have a sing xxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Sorry you are going through such a rough patch Life does seem to go that way in peaks and troughs, just some of the troughs feel like you cannot climb out

Positive news on the job front, great to hear - and that your health is improving so that is a good start of hopefully a rosier time ahead:smt002
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry to hear of your rough time hun... i hate it when things seem like there never going right! It is really good news about thejobs though, I hope you dont have to move... Hugs from me n the girls xxxxx
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Well done with the new jobs
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Thank you all, we shall see, I am going out with new people I am going to be working with tomorrow night, and I have my first shift on thursday night xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2