View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 06:17 PM

Ok, an update on my life as it stands....

Well, I have had a rough week, sorry I haven't been around as much as normal. Had a massive row with my OH and things got a bit too far to say the least, I haven't been feeling 100% all week, and things have been very awkward. I can't go into more detail, but yeh, I'm on a bit of a downer. To top it all off, my ex wife told me she really doesn't want to even speak to me, which means I don't get to see my step son ever again.

On the up side, I have two new jobs, one at a gay bar in town starting on Thursday I believe and the other sales for british gas starting in Jan. So I'm pleased. Just got to keep my head focussed on saving up, as if it gets any worse I'm going to have to move

Anyway yeh, thats my update, sorry I can't explain more fully but the internet is a very public place lol! But my kidneys seem to be ok now

Lots of love,
Lorna xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh dear Lorna, let's hope the "ups" outweight the "downs" that you're going through at the moment. I thought you would be applying for that job we had on here for that lady????? It would have suited you down to the ground and got you out of where you are now, if you wanted to that is! I can't keep up with you woman!!!! Things'll settle down for you soon I hope, take care.xxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Aw hun, sending (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) hope you get yourself together soon thinking of you
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh dear Lorna, let's hope the "ups" outweight the "downs" that you're going through at the moment. I thought you would be applying for that job we had on here for that lady????? It would have suited you down to the ground and got you out of where you are now, if you wanted to that is! I can't keep up with you woman!!!! Things'll settle down for you soon I hope, take care.xxxx
It would have, but it wasn't a job I would have had the rescue to run for free and had to get another job to support myself ........I couldn't afford to live there. I'll be able to afford to move out in Feb! So long as it doesn't get too bad, but I have provisions in place if it does. x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Im sorry to hear that your situation has gotten worse on the oh front ,
But im delighted to hear of your new jobs hun, stick with it mate and you will soon have enough cash to be were you want to live , big hugs and take care xxdk
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 07:03 PM
sorry to hear your having a bad time. Good luck with the new jobs.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 07:12 PM
oh lorna hun - Fab news on the job front, WELL DONE.

That in itself will make your life much easier and give you 'time out' and enable you to focus on other things.

I'm so pleased for you babe!

Sorry to hear about your o h , maybe things will get better from now on?

BIG hugs. x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Concentrate on the good stuff and just let the bad stuff wash over you and you'll soon be a free spirit again!
Becky
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Thanks everyone, maybe. I'm hoping so, and I've found a dog creche for Icon I think so that will be lovely for him while I'm at work, as the british gas job is only 4 days a week! xx
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 09:55 PM

Keep your chin up hun, things will get better, you'll see
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >