Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2019, 07:04 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 19th March

Good morning everyone

Woke early so thought might as well get up. Forecast to be a nice day again. Off to get hair done later.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2019, 07:10 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Up early here to all decent for deliveries of sofas today. Dunelm two seater tub sofa coming between 11.20 and 1.20 yet to gt information for the big three seater from the furniture showroom. Thought it best to get up and washed and dressed just incase not sitting in our dressing gowns drinking tea.
Nice here but it started off this way yesterday and by lunchtime we had hail.
Enjoy the time at the hairdresser.

If you visit a lot of the old houses and walk round the gardens you will see quite a few have the espalier fruit trees growing against the walls in the walled gardens.
I think they take less space as they are grown flattish against a solid background and as you say Kazz easier to pick.
I will take some photos later.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Good morning girls hope you and your four legged friends are well, have a good day and enjoy the weather if it keeps nice. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Things have been terribly quiet on here. Hope everything is ok with everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Hi all, so sorry, had a bit of a busy day! Dad's off and causing chaos lol. I went to the Drs, I asked the nurse about my lump and she thinks it's just other lumps growing on my ganglion, she did my blood pressure which is fine, she weighed me and I weigh 65.3 kg so have lost a pound or two...not happy with that weight, she said I looked amazing but I want to get down to 60kg as that's a better weight for me, at 5ft 4 I am not overweight but I can feel my breathing worse and my knee hurts more so healthy eating and try my best to exercise better
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Oh Griff. it 's the weather causing your knees to be bad I know mine are. I hate to say it but this thread is falling away, we have lost touch with so many friends. I really just hope it is a temporary situation. I am going through a depressed state at the moment but I am sure I would be better if I could get out and do things. Steve has no work on at the moment and his joints are all playing him up.

How do you manage to keep going, I admire your tenacity and endurance. Its just so much you put up with at a young age not like me old and crabby lol. Take care of yourself Griff, I suppose I should call you Kelly really I have known you long enough.