Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 07:17 AM

Thursday 28th December 2023

Morning all. Hope you have a good day. I am saying nothing about my lovely canines that I had years ago. Happy Days.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-12-2023, 09:22 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Very windy and has been very wet too, still windy stopped raining.
A later walk today as we are waiting in for a bed for Brewster, mostly for us to be able to get on the floor for cuddles till he is past the worrying joint stage and can come on the sofas with us.
We are all missing the futon but that was too big to leave in the living room.
Brewster has been a duracell bunny this morning and bringing mud and plants in from the garden.
Brewster is 8 months old today.

Have a good day everyone and I hope the weather isn't to stormy wherever you are.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Snap Brewster I am ?? today. Thanks Azz for the birthday wishes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday brenda.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Happy Birthday Brenda hope you have a good day.

Hopefully the new bed will give Brewster and you room for the cuddles he needs. Hope he calms down a bit during the day

Very windy here but dry. Teazle and I were blown round on our walk. She is funny, cannot walk fast when I leave home and lags behind for the first half then when we turn the corner for home it is oh goody home we go and walks in front. Still at 14 she really does well on her walks. Washing done and on the line just hoping it doesn't blow away or break the rotary pole. Nothing planned today.

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Morning Sue. Brewster pulls harder to get home and needs some rest on peoples drives.
He is now settled Sue, to cbd capsules and a nice walk.

I knew Teazle was getting on but didn't realise she is 14. Well done Teazle.

Enjoy your day Sue.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Happy birthday Brenda, have a cracking day
Wow, Teazle is 14.....I managed to get Diesel to 13 1/2 but 14....wow
Lol Brewster is a gardener! Mine nipped at plants in the garden, I never had many in the back garden, I have plants ( cordilynes) in pots
I have to pop out in a bit.... waiting for my caffeine to kick in!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Afternoon people walk cancelled due to the sidewards rain adn high winds (pleased to say) don't mind a bit of weatehr but needing as Ark to get home may be a step to far.

Brenda Happy Birthday to you.

Sue - I recall you getting Teazel from Dawn, does not seem that long ago. Are you off to your lads for New years Day then?

Lynn Brewster will get there he is simply 8 months old and lacking a few skills due to his confinment but he sounds like he is full of life and fun. Hope you lad gets home safely to Spain.

Griff Rather you then me going out if your weather is like ours here.

Chris Hope you have not become airbourne in your breakfast journey out this morning
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Good afternoon all

and a Very Happy Birthday Brenda.

WeD have been fortunate this morning. Wind not too bad and mostly unfelt on the prom and the sun has been shining all morning. The wind is picking up a bit now and should be with us in the next hour or so according to the forecast

Ted decided barking at Dave was fun when he walks out of the living room yesterday so I told Dave to totally ignore him when he starts as he did when he was a pup. Er, no Dave. Ignoring does not mean saying 'you can stop that because I'm ignoring you' Men, who'd have 'em

Gary is being Gary big time, but least said, soonest mended.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2023, 05:40 PM
Thankyou everyone for your birthday wishes. My friend Margaret has gone now as she has to catch a bus back to where she lives and they are very sporadic here. I have drunk to much probably and eaten to much probably. I know Margaret has as she is a light weight. rofl!! Anyway off now to chill before tv comes on maybe. I am reading some lovely books at the moment about Woolworths. They are mainly fiction but centered around the truth of Woolies and the 2nd world war and what women did in those times. Yep I was a Woolies girl at 16. Byee have a good evening everyone. And remember the windyier the weather the more dogs love it and so do horses.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >