Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2023, 07:44 AM

Silent Night Sunday 24rh December 2023

Morning all. Yep it will be a Silent Night here at the Manor as all the creatures have magically gone back to the stars in the bright sky. Santa has collected the reindeer and gone on his way. Maybe next year they will come back but who knows in the magical world of make believe. Brewster be a good boy. Ted well done on taking a bath.Teasle have a lovely walk. Kelly big hugs. Hope you all have a great day today and don't munch to many mince pies. This just leaves me to say Merry Christmas Everyone. Have you spotted the carols?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow

Maybe next year Brenda you could have a host of Easter Bunnies....LOL

To everyone a lovely Christmas Eve and enjoy Griff if there is a prison term we can send "files" LOL
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Still very windy here.
Gorden is with Freya and he messaged to say Freya said I will eat my croissant you jump, his poor leg is still sore from that tumble he took in the garden so he says he is one legged jumping.
I love her to bits but I don't think we should be doing her bidding quite so much.
She is getting so bossy.
All my jobs are done waiting for Michael to arrive apparently the flight was delayed by 30 minutes. He thought for 2 hours at first.
It's going to be a bumpy ride when he gets to the UK.

I am sure the animals will return next year brenda. Or as Kazz has suggested Easter bunnies.
griff he isn't worth doing prison time for.
Chris glad Ted enjoyed his bath and trim.
Sue I guess you are having a busy day.
Kazz will you meet up with your nieces etc., today or tomorrow ?

Watching Corrie I fell asleep halfway through last night and then to start prepping the veggies.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2023, 12:34 PM
Afternoon all
Pleased your animal care duties have finished Brenda...yep, got the carols!
Kazz, I really am having a hard time keeping a lid on things....I can't believe the crap he comes out with!
Lynn, if you are taking care of Freya, then it's your rules....if she's bossy and you aren't happy then... nope! She won't be bossy with you. My nan ( mums mum) and grandad used to look after us a lot, mum made it plain that nan could punish us however she wanted....in all honesty, I can't recall her ever having to do it with us, she might have had to raise her voice but nothing more than that
Steve's been and collected his gifts, he has been to town on Christmas eve! He was looking for a present for me, he couldn't find anything lol...he got a few things from Poundland at my request. Bless him, he doesn't half struggle lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2023, 01:08 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Yes got the carols Brenda. It is going to be quiet at the manor now though

Griff we will all visit you but we rally would prefer you not to go to jail just over hime.

Good by Ted on having a bath. Good luck cooking the turkey today Chris,

I agree you have to be firm and say no to G+Freya Lyn or you willed up with a very bossy child. I have one who will be ruling the world soon so now I just ignore her if she gets too bossy.

Dull and damp first thing but at least I got Teazle walked without getting wet. Now raining. Turkey ready for the oven tomorrow, potatoes done, birthday cake made - just got to ice it tomorrow - and half a trifle made. Just waiting on the panettone to finish cooking. Barry did offer to do the potatoes but the amount he suggested we would be eating them for a month! Just got to hope the hoard arrive on time tomorrow

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Right people off delivering presents and then back home shower and off to Pesto an "Italian tapas" type resturant tonight with Dave and some friends and there are 8 of us we are booked in for 6.30 Then taking Dave to his sisters for Christmas, he is going to his brothers Boxing day.

I am having lunch tomorrow with friends we are at Sue's think there are 5 or 6 of us Burt will be hoarse doing all his barking.

So not seeing the family as such after today's present dropping off will see them boxing day we are all going for breakfast a normal

Enjoy your day all catch up later