View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Sorry kazz, I hope you have a great time, mums catching up with our friends tomorrow.... it's their Christmas meal, I can't go as I can't leave the dogs anymore, usually dad would mind them but I won't ask him for anything.
Lynn, I consider it a miracle I am still alive, I won't ever be able to thank Dr dubey and Felix woodhead for saving me and being so kind to me, I know the NHS gets slated and sometimes it's hard to get appointments etc but I would never have been able to afford my treatment
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 01:50 PM
I am muttering. My stupid smart tv that I was given as a present when I moved here has decided to be stupid and lock me out of various programmes on iPlayer that I would have liked to watch normally on normal channels but because they are an 18 I can't. I can't find the password anywhere and the person who gave me the tv can't remember it either. All because of this stupid weather not showing bbc channels properly. Oh how I wish Sara was here to help me. Never mind I expect the programmes I wanted to watch are rubbish anyway. It is chucking it down here and windy. Moan over. Give me animals any day. Not stupid inanimate objects.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Ohhh, I did explain I had been under a huge amount of stress....he just sat there with his mouth open when I told him about my dad, he said it would be better for me health-wise if he left but I just said that I don't speak to him at all. He was asking my mum if I was o.k Friday and mum said I was ill, he asked was it serious and mum just said hmmm, I don't want him knowing anything about me. He then went on later in the evening to ask if it was " boyfriend" trouble......I don't ever have man trouble, they are either in my life or not and it's always on my terms
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2023, 02:29 PM
We have a smart tv brenda. (Supposedly smart) stupidest thing I have ever come across certainly not smart at all.
I feel your frustration, it would be nice to find out if you would like the programmes or not.

Mum's consultant was very much how yours sounds griff.
He would always ask me at her appointments how I was or if he met when she was in the hospital after another fall and stop for a chat.
Not many of them about he was a true gentleman.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 02:44 PM
It's only done this since the weather being a problem making the signal bad. Never mind it's just frustrating.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2023, 02:45 PM
We used to have a lot of that in Upwell also phone signal there as atrocious.
Much better here in a market town.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Well you will all be proud of me as I thought ok nothing ventured try the tablet. Why didn't I think of that before? Yes it is a small screen but I have now watched the first episode of the second series of Vigil and now will watch the others. Yeah. Great series. and Suranne Jones has the same hairstyle as mine now that I have had a haircut. How good is that. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Brenda
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/q...-in/sign-in-tv
Try that or I guess you could reset the TV to factory settings and then retune it etc but you would need to sign in on everything so not ideal if you can't remember passwords. If you already have an iPlayer account on your tablet I am sure you can sign in with your email address on the t.v ....I have iPlayer on my phone, TV, firestick well actually firessticks and all are on my email address and not set up as individual users
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Yes Lynn, Dr dubey and Felix were both incredibly popular and both excellent drs, sadly our hospital is just crap and that had to move on. Felix is such a funny man, he had to tell me what was wrong with me and that it was quite serious.....he had me laughing my head off and has always been lovely each time I saw him.... even coming back to the hospital to my consultation after he had left because I didn't like my new consultant lol. Dr dubey has treated three of us who live within 5-10minutes of each other and the other pair miss him terribly, I am the only one paying to see him so I have to tell him messages from the other 2 and try to talk him into coming back here... which isn't happening.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Good evening all home just a fantastic evening made more enjoyable by more people popping in as the night went on so a great get together.

Food really nice as well so off to bed.

Good night everyone
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2