Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:12 PM

bad habits

im sat here thinking about my what trouble my bad habit has got me into ! i get into alot of trouble with mark (oh) cos of my bad habit ...he hates it , and now because of said bad habit i have an infection !! and what makes it worse im getting no symphaphthy off mark either

oh forgot to tell you what my bad habit is......[whispering] i tend to pick my toenails and feet while im watching tv and cos i picked abit to hard the other night i have an infected toenail...and its killing me!!!

so what other bad habits have we got .?... only truthfull answer s please .... we are not hear to judge only sympathize with

julie .. with a hurtie toe
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:20 PM
i bite my fingernails and offten make them bleed, i used to bite my toenails but now im too fat lol
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:43 PM
LOL!!!

I bite my fingernails really badly, they bleed too like yours kerrie They look really nasty and I'm always trying to hide them... I keep trying to stop but it's not easy... I've been biting my fingernails for longer than I can remember, since I was a little kid.

Also I smoke
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:45 PM
I twirl my hair and drink too much. Apparently.

Oh yeah (on a roll now) I cut off my split ends and forget to hoover them up.
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by tuti
LOL!!!

I bite my fingernails really badly, they bleed too like yours kerrie They look really nasty and I'm always trying to hide them... I keep trying to stop but it's not easy... I've been biting my fingernails for longer than I can remember, since I was a little kid.

Also I smoke

norty you tuti!!! ... only joking i used to smoke till about 14 years ago i went to have hypontherpy (sorry bad spelling)
it worked for me ... i was smoking about 25 cigs a day .. went right down to none . and not had 1 since!! best 30 quid i ever spent! i forgot to mention i tend to shout a lot too.. i would consider that to be a bad habit!

JULIE (opps there i go again)
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2005, 12:49 PM
oh forgot to mention another one .... when mark shouts at me for picking my feet ... i then pull my hair out only 1 strand at a time .. my hairdresser told me off cos i have little tufts of hair at the top of my head growing ....
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 01:07 PM
I [SIZE=1]swear when I get cross[/SIZE].
OH hates it.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 01:10 PM
i twirl my hair round my finger till it gets notted,and my worst one is grinding me teeth all the time i just cant help it
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't have any bad habits
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Mine's the ciggy's too I'm afraid. Gave up for 2 years when I found out I was pregnant but started again when Charlie was a toddler. It'll catch up with me I'm sure, one day
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >