Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 05:39 PM

My treacherous dogs!!!

We have been away only for five days. My MIL stayed to look after the dogs, she cant walk the three cos she has dodgy hips so I got a dog walker in. Apparently my dogs forgot all about me in minutes and the dogwalker is their new best friend!!! ...nothing like a bit of loyalty!!!!

How are you all, whats been happening?? XX
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi Cass, good to see you!

Mo's dog sitter came to visit us yesterday and Mo greeted him like the bestest long lost friend ever
Makes you feel really good doesn't it?
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi Jen how are you?
Ha ha i have been worried for weeks about leaving them and if they would be ok and it turns out they were just fine!! ...and i thought i was loved!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Aww - at least they were relaxed when you were away...

I have a little SBT that comes to stay and he rushes in without a backward glance I always feel really guilty about it, but his owners like it as they want him to feel settled when they are away.

He always rushes back out to greet them when they get home as well which is nice
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Aww, bless them. you might feel a bit betrayed, but I think it's much better that they have been happy while you're been away (and I'm sure they did miss you really).

Welcome back - hope you had a great holiday
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2010, 01:55 AM
aw, thats such a no win situation you want them to miss you, but you also want them to be settled and happy... or i do at least
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Lol. Dogs certainly keep us grounded dont they? Tilly is the same. When I collected her from my friends after she'd looked after her for the weekend, when we opened the car door to go home she wandered back in the house and sat on the sofa!! Had to carry her out. Nice to know she missed me!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Well they were all very pleased to see us when we got back, its just that Blue is usually pretty aloof with strangers but by the second day he was doing his zoomies for the dogwalker but i would rather have it that way of course! I think!