Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:22 PM

3yr old female Dalmation

hi every one

im posting this for my friend ,who is suffering sadly with ill health ,he is in the postion (which is heartbreaking ) to try and find a home for his lovely ,three year old dalmation girl ,he loves her very much , so he would love to find a dalmation lover out there ,who has experience of this lovely breed and can love this girl like he dos , this girl is sadly deaf , she dos know most of the commands that she need to communicate ,with her owner . he would be over joyed to find a dalmation lover ,who has experience with a deaf dog ,which would be perfect . ill post picture details soon as i get them and put anyone who might be interested in touch with this man .(he dosnt have computer ,im sure he could get access to one though ) thank you .
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Aww bless, I'm not in a position to help, I wish I were, but I'm sure someone will come along to offer her a lovely forever home x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh I wish I could help has he contacted dalmatian welfare? xx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Aww... If only I had my own place!! My mum won't have another.

Dalmatian welfare will help, and if needed they can get her in a foster home until a forever home can be found.

Wish your friend the very best - it must be a heart wrenching decision.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I wish i could too, but we just dont have the space until we move , i know deafness can put people off, but it is no more difficult than having a hearing dog.
So sad for this dogs owner and the doggie
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 03:10 PM
:smt002 thank you all for the kind words ,ill tell him about dalmation welfare deff .its such sad situation ,this chap loves this lovely girl ,i just think if we could just put him in touch with just the right careing person it will make the situation a little more bearably ,thank you for your kind words as all ways dogsey folks:smt002
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 03:12 PM
dalmation welfare forgot to ask for details thanks again folks
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2007, 05:44 PM
what is she like with other dogs, i know someone who also has a deaf dalmation who was thinking of getting another.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 07:24 PM
hello

she plays with ours no problem ,she dos run with them and will bark at ours but they do play together ,i think the barking thing is just due to the deafness ,if mine tell her off she just runs off after her owner , and stands by him (telling dad i think ) .when we arrive in the park she dos come running to us and we are usually greated with her running up and barking ,hope this answer your question ,thanks for the reply
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2007, 08:02 AM
i will see if i can contact the lady in question but could you pm me as many details as possible as even if she isnt able to offer her a home i maybe able to help.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >