Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Aw Helena, I'm so sorry to hear this. *hugs*
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2009, 07:51 AM
So Sorry Helena for this sad news, my sympathies to you and your family, takecare x
kiwijan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Sincere condelences ..
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Helena

So sorry to hear about your mum's passing. I have followed all of your tales and antics since I joined Dogsey.

You couldn't have done more for her, or been a better daughter and carer to her.

I'm glad she passed peacefully, and I hope that you can find some of that peace in your heart whilst you grieve.

Our thoughts are with you all the time

(((HUG)))
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks everyone, lovely messages for me, very much appreciated in my time of great loss xxxxxx

I'm coping ok this morning,I've managed to get organised with everyone needing to know, but I'm still awaiting a phone call from the coroner to tell me details of the funeral date and cause of death, one which I'm not looking forward to, I'll probably crack up again with that phone call.

Funny how all the leaches appear out of the woodwork at times like this isn't it?????!!!! Family and people who haven't bothered to get in touch with her for the past 3 years, nor send her a birthday or a Christmas card, but here they are now, arriving in their flocks when there's a will to be read!!!!! Makes me quite mad!!!! The laugh of it is, there's nothing left, and that's just how she wanted it, she'll be having a good old laugh up there watching me writing e-mails here I can tell you that!!!!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 10:13 AM
lovely to hear from you Helena, I know you knew it was coming ,(as I did with my mum) buts its not easy to deal with. I know exactly what you mean by the relatives turning up like bees round a honey pot.

still thinking of you

Jeanette

x x
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Helena - my love.
I don't know what to say - I am so, so sorry.
I am going to have a little cry for you/with you. I felt I knew your mum from all your writings about her over the time I have been coming on Dogsey, just like I feel I know you.

Take care and take your time dealing with things. I know Dave is your Rock and I know that he will be there for you during this time.

Lots of love and hugs
xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Jeanette. Strange isn't it, when they all knew about her past falls/operations, stays in care homes, but nothing,no e-mails for me to print off,no phone calls, nothing! They were waiting for the big one weren't they, ready to pounce, but it's all too late now........

Mum is smiling again now!xxxxxxx
BigBearsRule
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
You are so brave and strong. Keep your strength and sense of humour, now you are going to need them more than ever. The woodlice will come flocking and say things that are uncalled for. Keep smiling at them and dont let them get to you.
Page 8 of 27 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »