Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 04:41 AM

Morning dogsey daily friday

Goodness I am awake so catching up on last nights writings. Hope you all have a good day.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 04:48 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Goodness I am awake so catching up on last nights writings. Hope you all have a good day.
Good morning all.. Been up hours already making contact with family overseas. Found collie camped on the doorstep demanding room service, along with the feral. Collie hates cats but feral knows collie cannot see him so pinches her food. Dank day and a wall of midges so staying in until the next gale clears them...on with the knitting.. kids hats again today...have a grand day everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Morning Rosebud. Enjoy your knitting. I have put the washing on and now going to read for a bit. Too early really to get up. Tyto still asleep.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Good morning Brenda ,rosebud and all to come
Another early bird Brenda been awake since 3 30 cats skirling outside in the garden resisted the temptation to let the muppets out to send them on their way
Hope you get a reprieve from the midges Rosebud
Do hope everyone I'd well human and doglet
Eileen see a report that there have been sightings in a garden in Ireland of UFO's the glowing orbe's are keeping the neibours awake and an amourous couple have been done for indecent exposure
Nothing much on the cards today trip to town car needs reshod and do a shop need new trainers so hopefully pick some up today ,oh given me a list also this should be fun what's the betting I get it all wrong it's not a car I'll need it's an artic lorry
Think we're in for another splash as it's gotten decidedly dull
Better get a move on
Take care stay safe one and all xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Good Morning everyone.

Was a very dark start to the day and wet with it. I took Amber out early in the hope we could beat the thunder storms to come but I did hear a roll of thunder as I walked her. Glad that is over and done with. I hate going out without my glasses on but they get all wet and steamed up if I leave them on so either way I am not going to see well.

Norma, I liked your reports of UFOs in Northern Ireland. They do look nice all lit up Eileen and as for the statue I wonder what our Lord Gord will have to say about that!

Mandy hope you get that leg sorted out today. June, Good luck with the four girls again today. Have a good day everyone, and keep dry and out of the expected storms.
God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Morning brenda and all who have followed and all who do follow later.
We have just had a thunderstorm and a monsoon. Hopefully the day will improve as the day goes on. Housework today, Gorden home this evening 3rd time lucky with the home made fish cakes or nice piece of fish for tea if no fish cakes left.

Good luck with all the quests today. Like the glowing balls Eileen they will be nice when they start changing colour. We use to have one for our pond back at Fennells very pretty to watch.
Yes watched all of Grace and Frankie. Looking forward to the next series of Orange is the new black.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Good morning

Hope that is the last of the rain for you today Morya.

Enjoy your knitting Rosebud

Hope you can get an appointment at the docs abut your leg Mandy.

Course you will get it all wrong Norma we always do

Keep an eye on the weather Brenda it is forecast for rain later.

I was going to do washing but sitting having breakfast I can see the clouds coming so that can wait until tomorrow then Just about to take Teazle out. OH up but so far hasn't had any breakfast so will leave him to sort himself out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Still lovely and sunny here but very warm. Have been trying my hand at printing a photo of Tyto to frame and it has come out really well for an amateur. I have done it in black and white. bfn have a good day and stay cool and dry if you can peeps. Barry eat your breakfast you need the strength that it will give you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Morning all, another fine day in sunny Devon so do I do the washing, the gardening or just sit in it
Hope everyone is well see you all later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Dull here, but quite warm, as long as the rain holds off I'll get the girls out in the car again for a run round,makes a lovely change for them to be able to play in the water together and be dogs without having any interruptions. I saw on the forecast that the South East and East were having storms and a downpour this morning, we're due one (from N Ireland) later on,hoping its the afternoon because I'll have had the girls out and painted the decking by then, decking is sheltered so it will dry well and not be affected. Wonder what Barry, in his wisdom,will select for his breakfast. Have a nice morning out Norma and don't hurry back, sit with a coffee and watch the world go by. Hi Nippy, you snuck in. Put the washer on, sit in the sun, hang the washing out, and sit in the sun lol
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »