Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2007, 09:18 AM

Thunder and Lighting max's story..

Well last night was Soooooo scarey!

It started before my brothers went to bed, there was this really loud banging noise, and it went on for ages..

Mum(m.j) made me go outside it's my own fault I was such a good boy and did ask to go out, well we got in the garden and i was just having a good sniff around when the a bright light lit up the whole sky then three elephants later (no idea about this something strange mum was doing, i couldn't see any elephants so why was mum counting them?)

There was a really loud bang I scarpered it as fast as I could being 3 months old my little legs are quite fast quicker than mums anyway,I left mum and ran to the door, and sat down.
Mum was shouting me and i decided to be brave and went back down the garden.

Anyway it happened again the sky lit up and two elephants later the loud bang was there again the window rattled i thought my whole house was going to fall down! that was it I scarpered ears flying I left mum for dust

Thats it i'd had enough wee or not i'm off inside.
Things didn't get any better the banging and windows ratteling went on for ever and i had to sit under mums legs for safety. Even my big brother was scared he cried don't think i'm very keen on this elephant thing..