Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 07:05 PM

My trip to mummy's uni

Mummy took me to university today. Personally I can't see why she goes there so much... it's not that good. I'd much rather be playing in the park!

Mum had to go and see Ruth (who by the way is really cool!) who helps mum with her disability while she's at uni.

I was allowed to go too because Ruth told her boss I was an assistance dog in training, which mummy says is half true.

I got there and did my usual 'must behave' routine. Sat while mummy opened the door and went through then followed her through and sat while she shut the door and took her coat off. Then I said hello to the lady behind the desk (but I didn't jump up because mum gets embarassed when I do that).

Then we went through and everyone in the office came to say hello! They're a really friendly bunch.

We went to sit in Ruth's office and I got up on Ruth's knee for a cuddle! Mum told me off but Ruth didn't mind!

They talked about me for an hour and a half and then Ruth realised that she had another appointment so they quickly sorted out mum's disabled allowance!

I showed Ruth that I could fetch mum's keys for her and what tricks I could do but I was getting a bit bored after a while. I tried though and laid still on the floor while they talked.

I think mum wants to take me again, can't really see the attraction myself, I can't understand why she'd rather go there than take me for a walk but never mind - if I get to go with her, it's all good!

I think I did ok today, none of the staff there could believe that I was so calm at my age - I get the impression they expect dallies to be really crazy!!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Fancy giving diz a lesson in good behaviour? hehe Your mummy has told me that you are going to be her little helper! So my lovely... what colour would you like your uniform in?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2007, 08:17 PM
great blog.
well done for being such a good girl T.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Aww, sounds like you did yourself proud!! Well done! xx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Great blog... and a well behaved lil lass by sounds of it
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 07:46 AM
What a good girlie you are!!!!!! so calm and well behaved I'm sure your mummy is very proud of you
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks guys!

Her mummy is incredibly proud of her, cocker mum

I even got an email from the disability coordinator we went to see saying thankyou for bringing her!!
She's getting her own little coat soon that says she's in training so people might be a little more lenient with letting her in places (obviously depends as it won't be an official assistance dogs coat!)

I'm so proud I could pop!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Awwwww well done T!!!! Glad you had fun!