View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 01:25 PM
No destruction pics here, but the undefeated Champion of it was Jasper my GSD.

He went through:-

Pine Dining Table - all four legs
Pine Dining Chairs - again all legs chewed.
The knobs off the oven
Kitchen skirting board
Kitchen cupboards
Wallpaper
The door surround
About 3 lots of kitchen cushion flooring
Numerous fridge magnets
My brand new dress that I'd bought for a Christmas Party

The list was endless, he was a destructive b****r!!
Kilos'-'Serenity
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
I wondered if there had been a thread with photos of the lovely destruction we come home to, and found this one.
Tis a bit old, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of new ones to add to it

Came in from work to find this one day...

Little miss sweet and innocent.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 10:29 PM
My very small Cairn Terrier Pup chewed a skirting board in the utility room that my husband had just put up (it had taken him 12 years to do it)then he chewed the bottom of the stable door-after that he came to work with me for the next 5 years! Ailsa the GSD chewed a bit of skirting board and a new handbag. She then went into the crate and we were both happy until she got out of the chewing stage.
Ailsa and Jake both love quilts, feathers are the best fun of all, they end up looking like big bird.
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2011, 11:27 PM
I must admit this thread has had me in stitches lol

I have had 4 bassets and only one naughty one and she made quite a list all by her self.

The fridge freezer cable ( she actually pulled the plug out of the socket chewed that and then went throught the rest of the cable I presume so anyway or she would have blew her socks off )

The kitchen table and chairs
One Digital Camera just days after purchase
The Walls in my hallway
another lamp cable
torches
garden tools
hair brushes
beds
slippers and shoes endless amounts
remote controls
telephones
my psp and the games
the broom
pegs
my planters in the garden
and she ate everything she could get her paws on

her fav was my rose bush
pansys
endless loaves of bread
meat off the sides
cakes
chocolate that was and expensive vet trip
a 5 pence piece
a hoop earring another expensive vet trip

and lots lots more

Like I say I can giggle now but did shed many tears at the time lol

Great Post guys x
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Jenny my lurcher has chewed up 2 Sky remotes and also the little fibre optic Xmas tree we had on the window sill last Xmas!!
Otis was the worst though....he destroyed and took the stuffing out of our sofa and 2 chairs (luckily due to be replaced!!)
He also ripped up 2 sets of stair carpets.
Chewed through the spindles on the bannister.
Ate half of Graham's car seat
Ate the timer for the central heating as it was being installed!!
Emptied the bin numerous times.
Chewed the kitchen cabinets (again thankfully old and due to be renewed!!)
Danny chewed up my hair pieces x 2 and left them by the front door so when I walked in I thought it was a dead rat and screamed!!
And all the dogs have dug up my plant pots at the front of the house!!
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
I love the fact that we come home to such destruction and the first thing we do is fetch the camera!

I'll have to dig out some pics. The most recent casualty was the remote control - £30 to replace it!
foxychic
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Fantastic thread and wonderfull photos. Puppies are like small children they will push there luck at anythink and left alone will cause distruction . Many people complain about there puppies and i always say its not really there fault but the owners . We have lost lap top adapters and to be honest was our own fault . x
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I am sooooo glad I stuck with gsd's, I can't belieeeeve all this damage done by your dogs None of my dogs has ever done anything near as bad as any of this, nothing chewed in fact, ever! I had more damage done to furniture from my parrot that any dog! I'm quite gobsmacked, I'd be bald by now if these were taken in my house!!! I'm sticking with gsd's forever now!

hmm lets see ty has chewed countless phone chargers, ripped my doors to shreds jumping up to open them, opened bottles of juice on my bed ( only when i forgot to put them away so my fault) destroyed his crate eventually with the help of my mums dog, chewed a remote control to bits , 3 cat flaps with sticking his head out through them, when he was a pup he chewed the heels of my brand new £30 shoe's

he has also with the help from one of his friends found his xmas stocking behind the couch and ripped the stocking to bits and ate everything in there apart from his doggy choc buttons

lay down and helped himself to the chocs off the bottom of mums xmas tree which we only noticed when we saw the top of the tree moving as i wanted him where i could see him and mum said he's fine he's just lying down behind the couch

took a cake from the table and shared it with his friends while we were sitting there but we were gabbing and he was very quick

and just yesterday as we were getting ready to leave mums his tail hit a tea light candle (which was in a glass holder so the flame never got near him) and knocked that over the flame went out but the wax (it was a red candle) went all over mums nice cream deceration only candles, newley decorated cream wallpaper, over her new tv, fireplace, rug and brand new carpet ( ty is now banned from the livingroom at mums when the candles are lit, as i said i dont usually do it but i let him through went to get my coat and just got back so this happened in seconds ) got it all cleaned up though and managed to get rid of the candle wax just a few little stains on her wall which is hardly noticable anymore

but on the bright side he doesnt chew anymore still has the very bad habit though of trying to open doors but only the ones that dont have door knobs on them ( most of my house has them now)

there is more that i have forgotton about im sure of it, he wasn't as bad as some other pups i knew of but i know there was more i just cant think right now

and you say gsd's are no hassle to be fair though he is very good now he is 6 now
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Thanx for giving me such a laugh, my border collie who's now passed away ate a loo bloo when he was a puppy all his white fur was blue for a while. My Yorkie who's also passed away never touched a thing. My Chi has a passion for tissues if the box is near him he'll sometimes take them out and make confettie, so I can't complain at all.
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Ha Ha this thread made me feel better!.....
I returned home from work today to find Jed guiltily lying in the middle of the lounge ..legs in the air, immediatley investigate around the house, to find stuffing everywhere, little beggars chewed the duvet
Sorry no photos tho
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >