View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Thank goodness you know what you are doing Brenda, because I sure as heck don't
Griff, your dad still thinks you are 14 probably. Like your mum says take no notice, you have just as much right (in fact more probably) to have some happiness as anyone else.
Forecast for tomorrow says rain in the morning, so I am going to do my shopping in the morning, that way by the time I get back the rain will have stopped and the sun will be out, because that will be the time I have usually given up and handed out bones!!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 09:46 PM
TW...I don't know where you begin to sort out Zens problem but I am sure you will!!!!
Hahaha, me being 14was a total nightmare!!! He wants to be thankful that I am not 14 again. Everyone tonight was saying how happy for me they were and how I had lost weight and had a real glow about me, my friend Jim is really supportive of me and Steve, the steward Chris said he was so very pleased I had met someone and I deserved happiness...my dad just said, don't let them in if they turn up!! I am not a member but nobody would ever turn me away from there so we will be welcome, my dad wants to watch his step as he is likely to get told straight or better still I will do what I did before, go out and just not come back!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Griff I imagine your Dad is just plain scared that you will be hurt and he has no control over your life as such, which I imagine scares him stupid. He obviously adores the very bones of you, so let him know you are an adult but that if he caries on "undermining Steve" he will only succeed in doing what he is trying his best to prevent ie upset you.

Other than that ignore him.....LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thank goodness you know what you are doing Brenda, because I sure as heck don't
Griff, your dad still thinks you are 14 probably. Like your mum says take no notice, you have just as much right (in fact more probably) to have some happiness as anyone else.
Forecast for tomorrow says rain in the morning, so I am going to do my shopping in the morning, that way by the time I get back the rain will have stopped and the sun will be out, because that will be the time I have usually given up and handed out bones!!!!!
Can I ask what the issue is and what you are trying to resolve? she is the pup isn't she?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Looking like she has panosteitis. I have no experience of this whatsoever and to say I am out of my depth is an understatement
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Evening all. Hope everyone and dogs are doing well. Griff, good luck with Steve hoping this is it for you. TW hope you get Zen sorted out. Lynn hope you get the car sold and things work out with Mark and Joel. Moira hope all goes well for you on Saturday. Evening to all those I haven't mentioned.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Hello and goodnight, 1cd
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5