register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Hoping my pessimistic view and your gut feeling is wrong Lynn.
Off to sort the yard out and then the tip, what a thrilling life I lead
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Just had a very nice experience the cladding has turned up which means I can go out with Beth tomorrow without Paul having to worry to accept and sign for it.
Lovely chap it is to long to get in the hall and don't like opening lounge door with front door open as Dillon could get onto the road. He understood and he carried the cladding for me down the drive and I carried the two lighter bits.
As he went back through our gate he nicked a honeysuckle cutting from the hangover from no 15. Explaining he has put a wire fence up and that will grow and cover it. I asked did he want any everlasting sweet peas oooh yes please so back we went to the greenhouse and he had some tomato plants too. Very happy man and it was nice as he had a some sort of reward for being pleasant and carrying the stuff down the drive with no complaining.
June really hoping I am wrong about the view and test drive being cancelled a few negative things going on at the moment and that always puts my guard up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 01:13 PM
I know Lynn, it always comes in a big lump doesn't it, and takes ages to get yourself over it and back into a human being again.
I really must move myself and get the stuff to the tip. Am having a lazy day, of course it is dry out now isn't it. Rain stopped as soon as I sat down with a butty and a brew
Won't hurt girls to have a day in, and they seem OK, no one leaping about or anything, mind you Zen could have continued with her Wood Fetish when I go out there. Very close here and warm, top of back door open
That was a really nice man you had there with your delivery, they are few and far between now. He'll always remember where the plants came from as well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 01:31 PM
I am muttering. Emails down and so was this so hope you all have a good afternoon as going before it disappears again. Tttfn. Oh and can't someone email lg to see if he is OK.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 01:56 PM
nobody has LG's email Brenda....well maybe Azz....i get worried about the grumpy old git when he goes awol. hope your internet is sorted now
lynn, shame about the test drive.....could be genuine you never know...fingers crossed. nice delivery man
tw, hope you have got to the tip by now and also hope you don't retur to find zen has been modifying stuff
Mandy, have a terrific weekend away and thanks for saying you are please for me
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Sorry the test drive didn't happen, hopefully she was being truthful. Nice delivery man and he will enjoy his garden with your help

Its call sods law June Hope you get to the tip safely and that the kennel is still in one piece

Enjoy your weekend Mandy.

Go girl Griff and enjoy ur night away. I am sure the dogs will be good and your mum will cope very well with them.

Hope computer problems are soon resolved Brenda

Just back from a walk with Teazle, very muggy and a few spot of rain.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 02:11 PM
So sad my daughter has now said goodbye to her lovely Xia. I am in tears but I know they will pass. Just come back from taking Tyto out and found two of these dratted grass dart things in two of his feet. Good job I found them. B things. Then thought I would dead head some more roses and yep it is raining. So cheesed off with everything, it is enough to turn one to drink. On the plus side I did make myself go and visit a friend this morning. Big deal for me as it is very very near to someone that I escaped from years ago but the fear is still there Have a good one peeps. It is good to talk to you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Dillon hasn't had a walk today June in case this cladding turned up we have had a game and he had his treat ball and a few runs up and down the garden after the delivery man left and I carried the cladding up to the house. Luckily he doesn't get hysterical either if he misses the odd walk.
Glad to hear Zen has not partaken of her wood fetish again today.
Sorry to read about your daughter's dog brenda very upsetting. I try to keep Dillon away from those dratted grass darts difficult some days.
Hope emails get sorted soon and you feel better soon.
Muggy here too Sue we had some spots of rain this morning then cleared up now looking threatening again.
Fingers crossed the message is genuine and she gets back in touch.
Just had a nice warm bath and hair wash and a kip in the bath.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Everything still in one piece when I got back from dumping the rubbish. Nigel been whilst I was out and cut the grass, its all looking very nice out there. Next door's scaffolding doesn't lend itself to my garden though, and when I put the bin liners outside the back gate for me to drive round to pick up there is a flaming great skip outside his back gate. Am dreading this going to be very noisy and dusty I suspect, no idea what he is doing probably the roof. Hoping its a quick job, although with the rain off and on it is not going to start anyday soon
Mandy I think the forecast for London wasn't rain, was watching it on the lunchtime news, rain was Birmingham then north and west - in other words ..... here.
Brenda, so sorry for your daughter, she must be heartbroken, its so hard to lose a friend of so many years.
I know how you feel about going near a place where bad things have happened, it brings it all back doesn't it.
Girls are fine, have all had a raw carrot, I've given them a 2nd good clean out and fresh shavings are down and its smelling nice. They are quite happy if they miss a day, after what we went through last winter when they were lucky to get out twice a week, missing the odd day here and there is nothing
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Yep it certainly does. It was a traumatic time and time doesn't help it go away. The only thing that kept me sane were my dogs. Oh and daughter who went through it with me. But enough of that. I have managed to do the roses but I think one of the trellis things will have to come down as it is braking up badly just not sure what to do about the climbing rose? Hope Zen is feeling better, just lots of rest will help and letting her have the occasional bone won't hurt her. Bye everyone for now. Hope all goes well with what ever you all have to do in your lives.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >