2. What's your favourite MJ memory?

3. What will you remember him for most?

RiP MJ x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:12 AM
1) Man in the Mirror
2) Watching the Thriller video for the first time, awesome!
3) Sadly I'll remember him for being a lost soul. He was incredibly talented but I think he was let down by all those that should have supported him.

Blessed be Michael.
Becky
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:13 AM
1. What's your favourite MJ song? Dirty Diana - love it!!

2. What's your favourite MJ memory? My brother and I listening to his BAD album in my bedroom with the windows open, trying to look cool to all the folk below walking to the concert at the bowl. We also dressed up like zombies and put on a ''dance'' show for my parents when we were little.

3. What will you remember him for most? The dancing. Moon Walk in particular. He made everyone want to be a dancer. He gave a lot of joy to me when I was growing up and I will remember him and respect him for this only.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:18 AM
1. You are not alone - got me through when my mum died.

2. Growing up dancing to his songs in various dance classes, and listening to the history album over and over in my car with the windows down with various friends when I first moved away to Uni.

3. Everything, he was a legend.

Excellent thread
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Nice thought Pidge
I'm listening to heart FM and they are playing loads & I keep getting choked up.
Favourite song: Earth Song (though I struggle to listen to it without crying for personal reasons)

Favourite MJ memory: playing one of his new albums at my son's christening for the first time & my bro doing the moonwalk dance - we thought it was so cool

Remember him most for: THRILLER, the build up waiting for the full length video to be shown & then seeing it for the first time.

My bro was a huge fan & did all the moves! I'm getting really choked up listening to the songs today as I lost my bro 10 years ago, but I'm trying to remember the happy times.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:23 AM
For those of you with sky or virgin, i just went on the music channels and every single one is a tribute to MJ!!! Just thought I'd let you know
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Nice thought Pidge
I'm listening to heart FM and they are playing loads & I keep getting choked up.
Favourite song: Earth Song (though I struggle to listen to it without crying for personal reasons)

Favourite MJ memory: playing one of his new albums at my son's christening for the first time & my bro doing the moonwalk dance - we thought it was so cool

Remember him most for: THRILLER, the build up waiting for the full length video to be shown & then seeing it for the first time.

My bro was a huge fan & did all the moves! I'm getting really choked up listening to the songs today as I lost my bro 10 years ago, but I'm trying to remember the happy times.
Tilly, that's just made me cry ;o( So sorry for your loss and that it's a memory jog for you. I can't imagine losing my bro, we're very close xx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Oooh hard to pick one...but i'd say dirty diana and man in the mirror.
I remember most watching moonwalker over and over when i was young.
And I will remember him for being totally unique and the Bad video!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Have just remembered another classic MJ song - Billy Jean!! what a great great song!!!

I snogged this ''lush'' boy to that song in my teens ;o)
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 10:29 AM
1. What's your favourite MJ song? Thriller

2. What's your favourite MJ memory? About 20 years ago. I was in Tenerife with 7 friends from work..it rained all week but we spent every night in the disco dancing to his music.

3. What will you remember him for most? It has to be the Thriller video..his dancing and just everything about it was haunting and I can still watch it today and get goosebumps
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »