Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 06:25 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread; Friday

Good morning.

Just been out with wee dog for blackberries and there is almost frost. They will not last after that.

Bitterly cold

Wee dog races around like a mad thing.

Heron is alive and seems OK; the Manager is away but left an auto message so I have emailed his deputy.

Enjoying peanut butter again.

Have a good day all;poor Lynn leaving her holiday cottage,
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning.
Hello Rosebud up bright and early this morning. Quite nice here but my weather station has broken so I can't tell you temps. There appears to be quite a breeze though.
I expect Lynn is sad that she has to go home today, safe journey Lynn.
I hope everyone else has a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Rose and Nippy Jen.

Hope the poor heron is sorted soon Rose.

Been raining here brightening up now. We managed to get ourselves form bed early today I always like to leave where we have stayed clean and tidy. Just having breakfast Dillon has had his and is snoring again.

Brace yourselves for lots of photos in the next day or so.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning Girls,

Lynn, will certainly be looking forward to all the photos. I love Derbyshire. Is the old Cat and Fiddle still there up on the top. Think it was supposed to be the highest pub in ~England........not sure about that!

Helena, great news for Dave on the new workshop, any further news on his sale?

I must take Amber out for her walk I am late this morning. Steve is just getting all his fishing gear together! So he will be gone for the day. Hooray!

Have a good day all, catch up with you later. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Where are you all? Frost? I am in Lancing West Sussex and although a bit cloudy not cold. Have been out for first walk and now on here before going into village.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Morning Moyra we are not staying in Derbyshire we are in the Staffordshire peaks. Visiting Derbyshire most days. Not seen the cat and fiddle but its a big place and so may well still be there.
House prices have gone up since we last looked.
Morning Brenda welcome to the daily. Rose is in Ireland where the frost is today.

Forgot to say hello to Harvey yesterday evening. Are you and Alena looking forward to the move or feeling hesitant ?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Good morning everyone

Up early today because plumbers are back hooray we many have a finished bathroom by the end of next week.

Was just about to take Teazle out and the heavens opened so will have to go later much to her discust.

Well done to Dave on the workshop Helena so fingers crossed one of his purchasers now moves forward quickly.

Have a safe journey home Lynn.

No frost here rosebud but I think I have enough blackberries to last me a year so may not be picking many more.

Hope all who were feeling poorly are now well on the mend
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Where are you all? Frost? I am in Lancing West Sussex and although a bit cloudy not cold. Have been out for first walk and now on here before going into village.
Have a good day everyone.
I am high up in a mountain valley in the west of Ireland...

Low in single figures last night; no actual frost as I said but heading that way. Clear skies ...they say down to 4 tonight..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Up early today because plumbers are back hooray we many have a finished bathroom by the end of next week.

Was just about to take Teazle out and the heavens opened so will have to go later much to her discust.

Well done to Dave on the workshop Helena so fingers crossed one of his purchasers now moves forward quickly.

Have a safe journey home Lynn.

No frost here rosebud but I think I have enough blackberries to last me a year so may not be picking many more.

Hope all who were feeling poorly are now well on the mend
Smiling re the blackberries and I am defrosting some from last year to make jam tomorrow with what I picked the last three days. Planning chutney too

Congratulations re the plumber. Disgraceful people! The one who comes here is born Irish but not Irish and is dependable.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Rose and Nippy Jen.

Hope the poor heron is sorted soon Rose.

Been raining here brightening up now. We managed to get ourselves form bed early today I always like to leave where we have stayed clean and tidy. Just having breakfast Dillon has had his and is snoring again.

Brace yourselves for lots of photos in the next day or so.
Heron looks cheesed off but is on its feet. Giving me filthy looks so am leaving it well alone until I hear from the rangers. I don't think it will be as easy to catch as it was yesterday. Read up on google and I did the right thing, apart from not having goggles and gloves..
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »