Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Rofl Katy, the way u write

I dont know, I think it took a couple of days.....
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 03:54 PM
A COUPLE OF DAYS
i cant cope that long
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Got any tea tree oil Katy? - it's good for skin irritations
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 04:20 PM
yes i have tea tree oil? we use that to combat nits! i will go find it immediately
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Hope it works!
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Katy have you washed all their bedding etc? Just incase there were eggs on them ?
Just a thought?
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Katy have u thought it might be something else? an allergic reaction, mosquito bites or something? I know the midges are starting to come out where i am so that could be it?

Also, if there are no more bites and none on your dogs it might not be a flea as they tend to stick around longer I think?

LOL, poor you If you're using a cream on them, try putting it in the fridge, it will be more soothing
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-03-2005, 06:44 PM
YOU LOT!, I'm itching all over now. GRRRR!!!!!

Ian
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 10:31 PM
i cant find anything on the dog or the cat and to be honest i have terrified them both all day looking at them so close up and following them round! they were both frontlined recently and there is no flea dirt on anything! as it happens sunday is bed washing day anyway so everyones beds have been washed. i dont know what it is and i am beginning to think it isnt flea bites as i got them on my ankles when the cat had fleas a few years back but they were not like what i have on my arm. also my eldest son really attracts bites and was bitten to shreds by the cats fleas but he has nothing on him and he is always with the cat nd dog so it is somewhere me and lucy have been that nobody else has i reckon i cant really blame the animals with no evidence
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2005, 10:33 PM
well i have terrified the cat and dog today by following them round and hunting through their fur and i cannot find any evidence of fleas. also when the cat had them a few years ago my ankles got covered in flea bites aqnd they were a bit different from these on my arm. also james my eldest got covered in bites when the cat had them as he is very hands on with the animals and he has not a mark on him so i think it is somewhere me and lucy have been that the others havent. the animals were both frontlined recently? it is bed washing day on sundays anyway so all the beds have been washed. i really dont know what it is
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2