Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:00 PM

Very Sad... :o( Molly Update

I took our little x bred Cairn for a walk to fetch our daughter from school this afternoon, and she was attacked by an EBT whilst its owner was walking off the lead with it. Just came running over and ripped my girl apart..my daughter who is 4 yrs old also got bitten in the process by the other dog, Mollie is now at the vets she has puncture wounds all over her little body...can hardly stand without collapsing, and has massive muscle damage on her back legs, we fought so hard to get the dog off, but with my daughter panicking for Mollie and getting bitten in the process ( sorry i was more concerned for her ) well just have to wait and see now if my girl is going to make it, we wont know anything else until 10am in the morning, i know shes in the best place but im a worry wart couldnt see her lovely fur for all the blood ( which was all hers ) the EBT was not injured at all, i felt like sticking my foot up its b*ckside though, sorry im just so angry, and worried for my girl
Why oh, why do irresponsible dog owners walk their dogs off the lead??
The EBT owner did say she would have the dog pts, but at the end of the day its not the dogs b*oody fault is it?? Although i am extremely angry at the fact my girl is at deaths door, and my child got hurt by the dog
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:04 PM
oh my god thats awful! i am so sorry whiz. I will pray for your little girl tonight. Is your daughter ok?
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:18 PM
My daughter has a bite wound on her forearm, it did break the skin, luckily she didnt need any stitches, its a puncture wound, shes miserable as sin though ( still wide awake ) shes been to the hospital, and had the bite wound all cleaned up, and shes had a tetanus jab.
Keeps crying over Mollie, and i cant make false promises as i dont know if shes going to make it, the vet wouldnt make us any promises as Mollie is very poorly and in a really bad way
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:30 PM
OMG Whizz, I'm so sorry Everything crossed for Mollie.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:34 PM
sorry to hear about both your girls Whizgirl. that dog should never have been of its lead at that time of day know there were kids about.

i have every thing crossed for you and your girl. and i hope that your little girl goes to sleep soon.
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Im sorry to hear about your daughter getting bitten. I do hope that both girls make a quick recovery.
if the person whom owned the dog was truely concerned , he will pick up the vet bill.
Its a shame that he couldnt have been more responsible in the first place.
if Mollie doesnt pull through it wont just be your dog that has been lost, but it will leave scars with your little girl for a very long time.

I will be thinking positive thoughts for Mollie. keep us updated
Ozzy_AmericanBulldog
Dogsey Junior

09-09-2004, 12:19 AM
OMG Whiz!!! Thats awful!! I hope that Mollie and Jess are ok. Let me know if you need anything hun. Hope Jess calms down soon and gets some rest. Sending loads of hugs and kisses your way mate

Ozzy xxx

PS - Please let us know how both of them are!!
liberty
Dogsey Senior

09-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Fingers and paws crossed here that mollie makes a full recovery..and sending hugs to your daughter too...

sorry, but I'm in tears for you...can't see to post

libs
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2004, 01:56 AM

I will keep you all updated about Mollie, Jess is okay, i think the tetanus hurts more than the puncture wound, she is asleep now, but is really restless, as Mollie is allowed to sleep in her room during the night, Mollie nearly always ends up on our bed though sometime during the night, Jess feels totaly lost without her and so do i
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-09-2004, 05:10 AM
What a horrible, horrible, thing to happen. I am pleased that your doughter is physically ok. Hoping hard that you will have good news about Mollie.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »