Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Really just pointing out you like to mix up your breeds if you think it advances your hate campaign.
Tell the parents of this little girl, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...unds-face.html

I do not hate either you or your dog, in fact I loved Benny Hill, and right now you are the next best thing to big Ben.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthread...hreadid=336483 Inbreeding is allowed, another thing you obviously did not know.........So what you say Benny?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2016, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
In your eyes, I think we've all noticed that you see yourself as the only person who has the facts on every subject known to man.
Arrogant as well as Ignorant, lethal combination.
No but if you are in the conversation......yea I guess you are right.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Places dogs are crated:

1. The vet when they're there for surgery.
2. The groomer.
3. On flights.
4. At competitions (agility, obedience, conformation, etc.)

(I'm sure there are more that I can't think off the top of my head.)

Personally, I want my dogs to be comfortable in a crate so that an already stressful situation is not made MORE SO by the addition of a crate.

Refusing to crate train to make your dog more comfortable in those situations is not something to be proud of.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2016, 08:02 AM
I post on what I know, unlike you.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 08:04 AM
What the hell is the united kennel club?
Is that meant to be an official body in the uk?
No it's yet another US site.
Meg
Supervisor

28-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Should I worry? I mean will they be deformed or unhealthy in some way because they have never been restrained in a cage?

No matter what a pet shop owner or dog trainer might say, a dog crate is just a box with holes in it, and putting dogs in crates is just a way to ignore and warehouse them until you get around to taking care of them properly.

Crating is a popular “convenience practice” that is often used on adult dogs. It deprives dogs of the opportunity to fulfill some of their most basic needs, such as the freedom to walk around, the opportunity to relieve themselves, and the ability to stretch out and relax. It also prevents them from interacting with their environment and learning how to behave in a human setting.

Crating began as a misguided way for people to housetrain puppies. The theory was that a dog in a small cage will “hold it” rather than eliminating, and dog owners would thus not have to pay close attention to their puppies while they were confined to the crate. It wasn’t long before dog trainers began recommending crating for adult dogs who had any type of behavior problem as a way of stopping the behavior. But this method does not teach dogs good behavior, and it certainly doesn’t take into account their social, physical, and psychological requirements. Dogs are highly social pack animals who abhor isolation and who crave and deserve companionship, praise, and exercise. Forcing dogs to spend extended periods of time confined and isolated simply to accommodate their guardians’ schedules is unacceptable, and it exacerbates behavior problems, leading to even more crating.
http://www.peta.org/about-peta/why-peta/crating-dogs/

If I put either of my dogs in a crate jail, they would immediately look at me and say with their sad eyes, what did I do wrong, please forgive me.
Hi NickyAnn it appears to me that you have not come here to converse and exchange views in a friendly way but to be confrontational and sarcastic whenever possible . This means expressing and alternative option to yours is pointless.

Admin has already imposed a restriction on your posting because of your earlier behavior...
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=196025

I will go a step further and ignore your posts completely.
Life is too short to argue for arguments sake.
I suggest others do likewise .
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 12:16 PM
I used a crate for Rosie to sleep in at night for the first 12 months. She was very, very tiny so to have her on my bed would have been dangerous for her (I toss and turn quite a bit). To have her loose could also have led to mischief that I wouldn't hear because I was asleep.

She slept in the crate at the side of my bed until that magic 12 months then, when the crate was put away, made her own choice of my bed or the sofa in the lounge (often choosing both as the night went on). She still has that choice now.

The crate never bothered her. Let's face it, a house is just a large crate to a dog - four walls you can't get out of
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Azz you really need to look at the dog bite stats of bull terriers to all other breeds, the truth is right there if you just look for it. The facts speak for themselves and can not be altered by me, you or another person who wants to be known as trouble..............

Really
Where's your proof? Most experts agree that there isn't a single breed that is 'top of the list' when it comes to dog bites.

Staffs/BTs certainly weren't popular in our own thread on the topic:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=76574
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 01:17 PM
So you're daring anyone now who disagrees with you ? Be careful what you write on a public forum.
I think you need to go away and sit think and do some more research on your spouting about nonsense and nothing quoted from the Daily Mail or as most call it the daily fail can be taken seriously.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Where's your proof? Most experts agree that there isn't a single breed that is 'top of the list' when it comes to dog bites.

Staffs/BTs certainly weren't popular in our own thread on the topic:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=76574
You do not need to be any sort of expert to see that bull terriers do more biting than other breeds Google it or do not I could care less, but reality is reality no matter what you choose to believe.
Page 13 of 57 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »